Food & SnacksSnack FoodsSnyder's Of Hanover
Wholey Cheese! Gluten Free Baked Crackers, Spicy Pepper Jack, 5 Oz

by Snyder's Of Hanover

These deliciously baked, crisp and airy crackers are made with Real Cheese and include only the finest ingredients. Each cracker is slow baked to perfection to really capture that delicious cheese flavor- it's the real deal. Resealable bag keeps them...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snyder's of Hanover Wholey Cheese! Gluten Free Baked Crackers, Spicy Pepper Jack, 5 Oz!
K L.
Murray, KY
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are great for snacking, however they were even more spicy than I expected. I probably won’t buy this flavor again but I will buy the Wholey Cheese again.
Sandra C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I tried these Snyder's Hanover Wholey Cheese Crackers in Spicy Pepper Jack and was expecting a nice cheese flavor with a good amount of spice but all I got was spice. These spicy pepper jack crackers literally only taste like 'hot.' I almost couldn't eat them and I can handle a good amount of spice. They just tasted like dusty, crunchy capsaicin and I would not recommend these.
Kassidy R.
Havertown, PA
Purchased at: Target
These crackers have so much flavor, but be warned they are fairly spicy! They have a great crunch and are a great snack for anytime!
Kayleigh C.
Clarksburg , WV
The pepper jack is by far my favorite GF snack. Since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease these are as close to cheese it’s I’ve been able to come by. The cheddar are okay but aren’t as flavorful. This is an overall good product minus the expensive price.
Krissy S.
Houston, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
For a low-cal snack, I haven’t found anything better! Seriously, they taste great and it’s only 130 calories per 28 crackers! That’s really good if you’re looking for something tasty, with a dash of spice! I highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?