BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #30 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha C.
Bucaramanga
Me encantaría poder resivir una caja, ya que nunca en la vida me han dado algo sorpresa, sería maravilloso!
Hannah B.
Athens, GA
Pretzels are the perfect snack at anytime of the day. Unsalted makes them a little healthier and they are so good with hummus.
Amanda D.
One of my kids favorite snacks! it's a go to. and no melting so they can stay in the car for those on the go I'm hungry grones! they love them, and I love that they are a healthier choice for snacking!!!
Caryn C.
Snyder's of Hanover are my absolute favorite pretzels! I appreciate that that they come in all different flavors and sizes, but my absolute favesie is the unsalted mini pretzels. They are super easy to pt in a sandwich bag and take to work with me.
Adaly L.
Rainsville
So so so good. Very affordable. Lasts me a good bit. Very delicious and nutritional :)
Nancy G.
WestHarrison
Great if you can't eat salt taste great great size 20 in the bed toasted nicely great flavor if you're looking for a snack that fills you up even though they're small the pretzels
Celeste U.
USA
I mean really...are there any other brands of pretzels out there? I mean if your looking for a salty snack thats not greasy this is it.
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
Unsalted is a plus for me there is already enough salt in our food today
These are amazing
Tastes good smells good feels good chewing lol
Perfect snack for anywhere
Jaclyn R.
Sometimes I try to cut back on my salt intake so these are a good option of carbs without the salt. They can be a little dry but overall I love carbs mid day to keep me going so I find these pretzeled tend to be a good snack especially dipped in some hummus!
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pretzels are one of my favorite healthy snacks but the salt on them can make them a little unhealthy. So these mini unsalted pretzels are the perfect healthy guilt-free snack. It’s great with peanut butter or hummus for a healthy protein packed filling snack.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?