BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Jessica l.
Great snack for when your at the hospital and dont want that hospital food😅 and good for dipping it in ranch.
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
I love these pretzels! The unsalted factor doesn’t bother me. You can definitely dip these in something if you want more flavor. But I prefer them plain . They’re affordable and a healthier option compared to other snacks.
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Very good pretzel very crunchy and good flavor small mini size is a prefect snack for anyone
Alexandra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ll grab these when food shopping for Amy daughter. She loves them and they are a perfect quick snack for her!
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA
These were so good. they were so cute in mini form!!!! i left them out for the guests at my nieces birthday part to eat!!!
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
If you're watching your salt intake these are perfect for you. These are delicious and have a nice crispy taste.
Kellie T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to snack. I love the flavor , the lower sodium count than most pretzels. They are perfect with tuna or cheese. A snack for any situation.
Monica P.
Scarsdale, NY
These are so good! And the size it is ideal to carry on your bag and eat them wherever you are, also for send to school for the kids, They love this ones.
Carie S.
They are very good considering that they are u salted but overall one of the best pretzels I've ever had
Courtney T.
Alden
I really like these to snack on- usually with hummus. I like the unsalted pretzels a lot compared to salted which often are very over salted. These are affordable. I would recommend these to others for snacking.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?