BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #35 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Jaclyn R.
Sometimes I try to cut back on my salt intake so these are a good option of carbs without the salt. They can be a little dry but overall I love carbs mid day to keep me going so I find these pretzeled tend to be a good snack especially dipped in some hummus!
Gabriella Marie P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pretzels are one of my favorite healthy snacks but the salt on them can make them a little unhealthy. So these mini unsalted pretzels are the perfect healthy guilt-free snack. It’s great with peanut butter or hummus for a healthy protein packed filling snack.
Emily H.
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Nicola T.
Mechanicville, NY
Love the unsalted option to make these pretzels healthier! Don’t like to give all the added salt to my toddler
Steph A.
Chester, WV
These are my go to snack since I can’t have salt they are amazing and taste is still there even without the salt.
Allie V.
Sidney, OH
Classic, great, amazing. Pretzels are always great especially with this beloved brand.
Lauren W.
The unsalted mini pretzels are a great snack for active people. They still pack the flavor of pretzels but save the sodium. Delicious!
Brooke T.
Snyders of Hanovers pretzels are really good. These are great for anyone on a diet. They are unsalted! So they are a pretty healthy snack. Pretzels are great for dipping into hummus or cheese. I would recommend this product and brand to others.
lafing1 F.
Vancouver
A nice pretzel with a great crunch and flavor. Overall satisfying snack and never lets you down.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?