BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #28 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Staphy P.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I lIke this brand of pretzels but they have a weird after taste I don't know if it just me but I don't like the after taste
Monica Y.
Los Angeles
Unsalted and they are still awesome. Because of high blood pressure I have to avoid too much salt, these are great !
Kaija L.
Kansas City, MO
A good taste for a pretzel. It's a brand I would buy again. Not too salty, not concerned about lack of salt. Good with dips and cheese!
Cassandra S.
Mabelvale, AR
I absolutely love pretzels and I am happy that I found the Snyder's unsalted because I am trying to be healthy. They have a very good taste and are a great take along snack!!!
Yvon R.
colorado
My #1 Pretzel Choice !! I love the taste of pretzels but too much salt in our snacks can be a problem...this solves the issue and we can enjoy our favorite snack food without worry!
Chintil G.
One of the best snacks ever. Great snack in between meals and they are low in sodium. It's nice to have these little bite size snacks on the go.
Cvt #8200 Jackie Y.
I really like this brand, works amazing for parties. They have a good taste and an excellent price. This snack is everything
Dominique N.
Snyder's Of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels This is the best quality of pretzel. It's very hard to find unsalted pretzels. I prefer a lowered sodium diet. These are the perfect, healthy snack to munch on!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Even in the snacks you have to be careful about not eating too much salt because sodium cause inflamation to your body, that is why I choose Mini Pretzelz Unsalted. Excellent price and excellent choice to have a snack that will not damage your figure or your health and they are absolutely delicious !
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
These pretzels have an amazing taste, even without salt. I like this brand over others because the pretzels are tasty and not flat tasting.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?

back