BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #35 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Lexi H.
Brookings, OR
Sorry about one star but I thought these had salt and I bought them and they dint and I was mad as hell but I was also half asleep and cranky anyways but yes pay attention to the hnsalted thing lmao
Kaitlyn G.
Oklahoma City, OK
They are very satisfying and crunchy. If you have a low salt tolerance, like me these are a perfect crunchy snack. They do fall apart A bit and make quite a bit of crumbs, but to me it is worth it.
KeAnthonette W.
Cedar Hill, TX
I eat pretzels enough that I have tried all in so many flavors. But the unsalted ones have won over my heart. I would usually take some of the salt off anyway so one day I tried the unsalted ones and fell in love.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Pretzels make a great snack for kids to take to school for snack time. Snyders is a very tasty pretzel and I prefer the sourdough flavor to others. I have bought these many times. The ingredients are simple. If you have never tried a Snyders of Hanover pretzel... you should
Miriam B.
Its one of my favorite snacks. Ill open a bag and not even notice that I'm finishing it. I haven't paired it with anything not even a dipping sauce. I just like them plain.
Jamie B.
Wyandotte, MI
Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels makes as a good snack. They are more nonguilty for me because they are without the salt. I occasionally have a crunchy craving amd these pretzles seem to satisfy.
Jacee G.
Larwill, IN
These are my goto snack. They leave me feeling full without consuming too many. I can feel confident that I'm not hurting my health when eating these, they are my favorite part of the day.
Summer G.
Yakima, WA
A little bit dull, but so delicious!! Greatly appreciate receiving these. Even though there is no salt added to these, its so yum. I bought these pretzels at the grocery store. I do think these are healthier than other pretzels. I would totally recommend to others!!
Mai V.
My everyday go to snack! Perfect if you have something to dip with since it's not salted! Doesn't make a mess/crumbs when eating it. I would recommend to others.
John C.
Killeen, TX
Unsalted Pretzels great tasting and good for reduced sodium intake. Too many products contain high levels of Sodium which has adverse long term cardio vascular effects especially as you grow older. Besides, Snyder's makes excellent mini Pretzels!
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?

back