BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #35 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Rachel R.
My family loves buying and eating these my mom and always buy a lot when it Christmas time we use always make dip them in  white chocolate and let them harden and they are a,ways gone supper fast. We make them every year. We love them.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
These mini pretzels taste great alone as a snack or even better with some peanut butter or hummus. They're always perfectly salty and not as dry as other pretzels. I would recommend these to anyone who's looking for a light snack to fuel your day.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
Snyders unsalted mini pretzels are a go to in my house, they are the perfect size so that over eating does not happen. one con that comes to mind is that i am noticing there tends to be more air in the bad than products. over all it is an amazing product.
Mikeyia S.
Statesboro, GA
I loved these preztels because they are unsalted. I tend to get unsalted because the salted ones are a little too salty for me. These are my favorite. I love the plain kind because its a healthier option for me. I absolutely loved eating these with peanut butter.
Kaitlyn S.
I love these because they are unsalted. Salt is horrible for the human body and masks a lot of flavors. Unsalted allows for you to taste the bread in the pretzel. I would recommend this to everyone because of how amazing it is.
Kayla A.
San Antonio, TX
Great for snacks without the guilt of all the sodium. My kids love them too. They have a great flavor without needing the salt. I try to keep our sodium intake to a minimum. They even work with our healthy eating lifestyle! I would recommend these to everyone!
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Snyder's Unsalted Mini Pretzels are great on their own as a snack. I also use them for dips. They are delicious in recipes such as snack mixes or covered in chocolate for holidays. Since they are unsalted, you don't wind up with a cup of salt in the bottom of the bag.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
These mini pretzels are perfect for a quick on-the-go snack for people of all ages. They are healthier than normal pretzels because they have decreased sodium. I have bought them many times and I just keep coming back to this delicious and easy snack!
Judy D.
Essex, MD
As a kid I did not like pretzels at all unless they were soft philly pretzels since I grew up close enough to get them every morning. These changed that for me when I was sick with the stomach bug and trying to recover. Love these!
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I really love these products! I would definitely purchase it again! I really like the packaging and I felt okay eating them because they aren't too bad for you. Overall really enjoyed these pretzels!
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?