BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #32 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
Great taste with no salt! Tastes fresh and great with hummus! Reasonably priced. I like them so much that I munch on them at work. There's no comparison to other products because it's the best! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI
These are great for making your own flavored pretzels because they are unsalted. I put them in a gallon bag and poured garlic salt, olive oil, and thyme and shook it up. The pretzels tasted great!
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
We love to use these mini pretzels to make pecan, pretzel, rolo bites. These pretzels are the perfect size for desserts or just to snack on. They are very affordable and taste great. These are healthier because they are unsalted. Dipping them in chocolate is delicious!
A K.
One of my favorite snacks to eat plain or dip. Affordable (especially with store sales plus vendor coupons), tasty, and fairly healthy! I love that these don't have salt because I find most snack products are just loaded with salt and flavoring. Great to use as a vessel for hummus.
Jennifer V.
Moberly, MO
i do prefer these over the salted pretzels because i try not to eat too much sodium in my snacks as i get enough with my meals. i do buy these often and feel they do fill me up. i love hummus and peanut butter with them.  i recommend to others also watching their sodium
Michael G.
St Petersburg, FL
On their own these are dry and tasteless. However, as a dipping apparatus in hummus they are my favorite! Hummus is salty enough on its own so I don't need my dippers to have any added salt to them as I am trying to watch my sodium intake. I think the size is perfect as well and they have a great crunch.
Justine V.
These are the perfect snack when you want something crunchy to munch on, but don't want to much salt. They are pretty bland, but that's the way I like them. These would go great with a hummus dip or guacamole
Jazmyn O.
Sunrise , FL
Something for the whole family to enjoy during snack time. Both my kids enjoy these and will keeping asking for more. I highly recommend this for a health snack time treat for the whole family
JohnCee L.
My go to snack ! They are a healthy choice for my 2017 resolution but still have a great taste like they're original pretzels. If our trying to cut down on sodium and get fit, I definitely recommend getting these 😀
Kat B.
Honolulu, HI
It's weird because I don't really like the salt on pretzels and pick them off before I eat them but I kind of miss it on this. It is still good and are great for use with dips. If you're using a dip to go with this, it's perfect! You're snack does not get too salty and it doesn't break easily.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?