BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Danielle S.
I bought these pretzels when I was taking part in a low sodium diet but still wanted something to snack on. I was pleasantly surprised because these pretzels still had a good flavor to them, you almost don't notice they are unsalted.
Rachel R.
Hollywood, FL
These are amazing, especially to make sweet desserts. I especially love them to dip inside of chocolate, they are small and good for children as well. They are especially good because they do not have salt so they are way healthier!
ally d.
These pretzels are great for a healthy snack on the go. The unsalted pretzels are my go to when running late to class or for something to snack on in the library while still being healthy. I definitely recommend these to others, especially those trying to cut back on sodium
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Let me start off saying I have never tried these, but only because I haven't seen them in my stores. I LOVE the idea of unsalted pretzels! I am not a huge salt person. A lot of times, the pretzel is just a way to get yummy hummus or dip into my mouth, so I don't want a bunch of extra sodium!
Melissa C.
Snowflake , AZ
mini pretzels are such a yummy snack for mid day. they satisfy and keep me full. I have bought this product many times. Sometimes the larger pretzels can be a little hard that is why i prefer the smaller mini pretzels.
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
Easy to grab a handful and munch in the go. The kids love them and even request them when I grocery shop. I find them easily at Publix and often are on sale. Less expensive than other brands and highly recommend.
Fantastic for cranky kids in the car!
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Pretzels are my guilty pleasure and I would eat these for as long as I can. I recommend dipping these in peanut butter or covering these in chocolate. They're perfectly bite sized and make you come back for more.
Tracie B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I bought these not too long ago from a continent store to have as a snack on a road trip I was going on. I was satisfied with them, they were very filling and tasted as I expected, like an unsalted pretzel. They were good nothing extremly special but exactly what I knew I was buying.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I love these pretzels. I don't like too much salt, and these are perfect. My husband bought them for me and now I buy them every shopping trip. Good price, and much tastier than some other brands out there. I use it at every party, and even use to make chocolate covered pretzels.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
When I'm looking for a healthier option, I like to get the unsalted mini pretzels. They are smaller so I can eat more without actually eating more. My grocery store usually has sales with Snyder's products so it is an affordable option.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?

Walmart