BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #35 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Quantasia C.
Trying to lower the amount of sodium I take in so these pretzel are an awesome choice for that. Still the delicious taste of a pretzel without consuming a bag full of salt.
Tashima V.
Cortez, CO
I love these pretzels they my favorite. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends as well as other customers who would to try them or have them as snacks.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
I think these are delicious, even though they are unsalted. I like to use these when I make my zombie monster eye treats. You place a hugs hershey kiss on each pretzel and place in the oven at 350 until the chocolate softens. When you remove from the oven, immediately push an M&M into the center of each melted hug. I like to use a small dot of dark chocolate to make a dot in the center of each M&M, as a pupil, to complete the eye look.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
These are the ONLY pretzels I eat, whether alone, with dips or crushed atop casseroles, etc. I don't have to watch my sodium intake but actually prefer the taste of pretzels without the addition of salt. These are great for including in party mix or just grabbing when you need to fill an empty corner of your stomach between meals. I'm unable to find them in any grocery store where I live and it's so easy to order them with just a couple of clicks on amazon (actually almost too easy if you know what I mean). Can't say enough good things about these...no cons, just pros.
Nicole W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Yay pretzels. Especially unsalted. I am a huge fan or pretzels. I can eat a whole bag. So when I get these they don't usually last long. I will sit and snack on them all day and without the salt it's even better!!
Cindy M.
Greenfield, CA
These pretzels are great if youre looking for something to coat with chocolate. They make such a great party favor. I would recomend to use with the nestle melting chocolate! Yummm!
Pricilla G.
Amazing flavor
without guilt Incredible taste
Have enough salt and can be accompanied with everything, easy snack if you need to eat something delicious and satisfying fast !

Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
This is a very health snack especially because they are unsalted. When i was on a "healthy diet" i need a good 2 go snack, and i have a weak spot for chips, so i had to find a health alternative to that. The Snyder's unsold pretzels were my replacement, at first, they tasted weird because it was unsalted but they grew on me and i do really like them.
Sora L.
Classic pretzels and perfect for kids. This is a great unsalted choice for families with young kids. The kids love them and I don't feel guilty giving it to them. We always have a bag around the house!
Chloe E.
Ames, IA
I love unsalted pretzels, because you can still enjoy the crunch of a pretzel with out all that extra sodium!
They are sturdy too, so you don't have to worry about any broken pieces at the bottom of the other bag, like many other brands. Pretzels are such a easy snack and pair well with dips.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?