BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #28 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pretzels are one of my favorite healthy snacks but the salt on them can make them a little unhealthy. So these mini unsalted pretzels are the perfect healthy guilt-free snack. It’s great with peanut butter or hummus for a healthy protein packed filling snack.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
I always have to go to the same grocery store to find these! Not all of the same brand grocery stores carry these. I’m sensitive to salt, but I love pretzels and these are my favorite unsalted pretzels. Most pretzels come with too much salt so I end up peeling off the salt so when I discovered these, I never went back!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up eating Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels, and they’re my favorite brand! I like the unsalted ones especially. They have a great savory flavor without the salt overload. These are affordable, available in many grocery stores and I highly recommend them.
Jaclyn R.
Sometimes I try to cut back on my salt intake so these are a good option of carbs without the salt. They can be a little dry but overall I love carbs mid day to keep me going so I find these pretzeled tend to be a good snack especially dipped in some hummus!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Snyders of Hanovers pretzels are really good. These are great for anyone on a diet. They are unsalted! So they are a pretty healthy snack. Pretzels are great for dipping into hummus or cheese. I would recommend this product and brand to others.
Sybil ✈.
Staten Island , NY
I mean, they’re mini pretzels. They’re good as a vehicle for my peanut butter, or hummus, or just a quick plain snack. I like that they’re unsalted, as we get enough salt in our diets without giant grains of salt stuck on top of our snacks.
Nancy G.
WestHarrison
Great if you can't eat salt taste great great size 20 in the bed toasted nicely great flavor if you're looking for a snack that fills you up even though they're small the pretzels
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
Unsalted is a plus for me there is already enough salt in our food today
These are amazing
Tastes good smells good feels good chewing lol
Perfect snack for anywhere
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
I love Snyder's pretzels! I really like that they have such a variety of different kind if pretzel flavors, such as sourdough. I like the unsalted pretzels because it cuts out a lot of the sodium! If you need a salty (but not too salty) snack, Snyder's of Hanover unsalted mini pretzels are the way to go! for tailgating purposes, I like to dump the pretzels into a big ziploc bag and then add a tbsp of olive oil, a packet of ranch dressing, and some cayenne pepper and mix it all up! It is so delicious and is a great tailgating food for everybody!
Lauren A.
I recently went food and accidentally bought these unsalted pretzels. When I arrived home and was unloading groceries I noticed they had unsalted. I wasn't going to return them because they were perfectly fine, so I just thought, why not eat them? I ate them and they were so good! I'm always upset whenever I get pretzels and they have too much salt. I had never thought of getting unsalted pretzels until this great accident. I can't wait to buy these again! 5/5 stars!
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?

back