Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Amanda D.Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Caryn C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #19 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™.
Fat Free.
Net wt 9.25 oz (262g). see more...

• Are these even any good since their unsalted?2 Answers
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Medley, FL
OH MY!!!! I love this brand... the pretzels are soooo yummy!!
Snyder's of Hanover has been making pretzels for a long time, and they certainly do it right. I've been purchasing their pretzels for a long time but only recently tried these honey mustard and onion flavored pretzels. I'm pleasantly pleased by the flavor. There's definitely a taste of both of these ingredients and they blend together surprisingly well. The package I tried was fresh and crunchy and in every way lived up to the expectations I have come to have when it comes to Snyder's pretzels.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I think these are delicious, even though they are unsalted. I like to use these when I make my zombie monster eye treats. You place a hugs hershey kiss on each pretzel and place in the oven at 350 until the chocolate softens. When you remove from the oven, immediately push an M&M into the center of each melted hug. I like to use a small dot of dark chocolate to make a dot in the center of each M&M, as a pupil, to complete the eye look.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
These are great pertzels, but personally, I'm not crazy over the fact that they have no salt. Pretzels are my favorite but they sometimes can still be bland and without the salt that just gets way more intense. I should have expected this but otherwise it is a ood healthy alternative and I have no complaints
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
I love these because they're such a great #beachsnack and I have tried many other prezel brands (from dollar tree to completely organic) and these are bifar some of the best especially when they go on sale at my local grocery store because they can be on the more pricey side I'm not gonna lie
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Snyder pretzels! I am so happy they have an unsalted choice as I am supposed to be on a low sodium diet (I may not always follow). I usually pick off most of the salt on pretzels so this saves my fingers the pain of doing that! Snyder are delicious and affordable, a definite good buy.
Sherica R.
Sherica R.
Martinsville, VA
I love these and they have less the salt that original one does. I love the favor of just the pretzel, I would definitely buy again. This is one of my favorite brands, every time I go to Target I have to pick up at least 2 bags of these pretzel. I have to keep these in stock in my pantry.
Carolina J.
Carolina J.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These are perfect snacks for the entire family! Absolutely love that they have the unsalted version. The only thing unhealthy about pretzels is how much sodium you can consume in a handful. No worries with this one since they took out the salt! Still taste great and kids love it too!
A K.
A K.
One of my favorite snacks to eat plain or dip. Affordable (especially with store sales plus vendor coupons), tasty, and fairly healthy! I love that these don't have salt because I find most snack products are just loaded with salt and flavoring. Great to use as a vessel for hummus.
sneha s.
sneha s.
Sunnyside, NY
Foodie Expert
Taste great and I did not have to leave my house to go to the store to purchase them so Win Win!!! Girls like them for a snack. I will be making white chocolate snowflakes with these for my teaching turn at our home school coop for the subject of snowflakes and the water cycle.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Stevens Point, WI
These are great pretzels, I enjoy eating them with a variety of dips. They go great with anything. Always a good snack and I don't feel bad eating them. they are not too pricy but you could buy the generic brand for less. Overall a good product, I have them in my lunch today
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Are these even any good since their unsalted?