BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #35 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Gabriella Marie P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pretzels are one of my favorite healthy snacks but the salt on them can make them a little unhealthy. So these mini unsalted pretzels are the perfect healthy guilt-free snack. It’s great with peanut butter or hummus for a healthy protein packed filling snack.
Brooke T.
Snyders of Hanovers pretzels are really good. These are great for anyone on a diet. They are unsalted! So they are a pretty healthy snack. Pretzels are great for dipping into hummus or cheese. I would recommend this product and brand to others.
Jaclyn R.
Sometimes I try to cut back on my salt intake so these are a good option of carbs without the salt. They can be a little dry but overall I love carbs mid day to keep me going so I find these pretzeled tend to be a good snack especially dipped in some hummus!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up eating Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels, and they’re my favorite brand! I like the unsalted ones especially. They have a great savory flavor without the salt overload. These are affordable, available in many grocery stores and I highly recommend them.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
I love Snyder's pretzels! I really like that they have such a variety of different kind if pretzel flavors, such as sourdough. I like the unsalted pretzels because it cuts out a lot of the sodium! If you need a salty (but not too salty) snack, Snyder's of Hanover unsalted mini pretzels are the way to go! for tailgating purposes, I like to dump the pretzels into a big ziploc bag and then add a tbsp of olive oil, a packet of ranch dressing, and some cayenne pepper and mix it all up! It is so delicious and is a great tailgating food for everybody!
Lauren A.
I recently went food and accidentally bought these unsalted pretzels. When I arrived home and was unloading groceries I noticed they had unsalted. I wasn't going to return them because they were perfectly fine, so I just thought, why not eat them? I ate them and they were so good! I'm always upset whenever I get pretzels and they have too much salt. I had never thought of getting unsalted pretzels until this great accident. I can't wait to buy these again! 5/5 stars!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Even in the snacks you have to be careful about not eating too much salt because sodium cause inflamation to your body, that is why I choose Mini Pretzelz Unsalted. Excellent price and excellent choice to have a snack that will not damage your figure or your health and they are absolutely delicious !
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
My husband loves these pretzels, and after our local grocery store stopped carrying them I started buying the 12 packs from Amazon. Our shipments have been satisfactory until now. The last few shipments we received, the pretzels had an expiration date 3 months out from when we received them. The shipment I received today, every single bag has only a month until the expiration. I am going to reconsider buying these again, as it is a waste of money when most of the bags will go stale before they are even opened. My guess is either your distribution center is not rotating stock appropriately, or they are allowing for short dated stock to be received.
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
I recently purchased these for my daughter's school Christmas party. While the kids weren't as thrilled with the pretzels as they were with the candy canes, the parents were happy there was something healthy there to munch on. I can eat an entire bag of these and still feel like I'm healthy.
Emma B.
London
This may sound a bit odd, or at the very least uncommon, but I love unsalted pretzels. I know, I know, how can one enjoy such a bland snack? I don't always care for salty sting atop my pretzels. These delightfully simple mini pretzels are often my afternoon go-to during the work week when I'm craving a little something to tide me over until dinner. I know these pretzels aren't a riveting, mind-blowing, chestnut and oak infused locavore $8 Williamsburg cliche- but they always simply hit the spot.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?