Snyder's Of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Amanda D.Snyder's Of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Caryn C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #65 in Pretzels

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

• Are these even any good since their unsalted?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
I love Snyder's pretzels! I really like that they have such a variety of different kind if pretzel flavors, such as sourdough. I like the unsalted pretzels because it cuts out a lot of the sodium! If you need a salty (but not too salty) snack, Snyder's of Hanover unsalted mini pretzels are the way to go! for tailgating purposes, I like to dump the pretzels into a big ziploc bag and then add a tbsp of olive oil, a packet of ranch dressing, and some cayenne pepper and mix it all up! It is so delicious and is a great tailgating food for everybody!
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
My husband loves these pretzels, and after our local grocery store stopped carrying them I started buying the 12 packs from Amazon. Our shipments have been satisfactory until now. The last few shipments we received, the pretzels had an expiration date 3 months out from when we received them. The shipment I received today, every single bag has only a month until the expiration. I am going to reconsider buying these again, as it is a waste of money when most of the bags will go stale before they are even opened. My guess is either your distribution center is not rotating stock appropriately, or they are allowing for short dated stock to be received.
Elizabeth P.
Jonesborough
I like how they have unsalted pretzels. I'm not a fan of salted things so these are awesome for me. They're a good alternative to chips and are a little healthier for you. I prefer to eat healthy foods, so these are good to snack on from time to time :)
Sherica R.
Atlanta, GA
I love these and they have less the salt that original one does. I love the favor of just the pretzel, I would definitely buy again. This is one of my favorite brands, every time I go to Target I have to pick up at least 2 bags of these pretzel. I have to keep these in stock in my pantry.
Jessica O.
Leander, TX
Favorite snack, you get a break from the origional pretzels if your not that much of a fan of salt like i am. They are easy to combine with other foods for example I love it with peppered jerky or hummus or ham and cheese it's very versatile.
Dominique N.
Snyders Snyder's of Hanover Fat Free Pretzels Unsalted Mini - 12 oz This is the best quality of pretzel. It's very hard to find unsalted pretzels. I prefer a lowered sodium diet. These are the perfect, healthy snack to munch on!
Danielle S.
I bought these pretzels when I was taking part in a low sodium diet but still wanted something to snack on. I was pleasantly surprised because these pretzels still had a good flavor to them, you almost don't notice they are unsalted.
ally d.
These pretzels are great for a healthy snack on the go. The unsalted pretzels are my go to when running late to class or for something to snack on in the library while still being healthy. I definitely recommend these to others, especially those trying to cut back on sodium
Melissa C.
snowflake, AZ
mini pretzels are such a yummy snack for mid day. they satisfy and keep me full. I have bought this product many times. Sometimes the larger pretzels can be a little hard that is why i prefer the smaller mini pretzels.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Pretzels are my guilty pleasure and I would eat these for as long as I can. I recommend dipping these in peanut butter or covering these in chocolate. They're perfectly bite sized and make you come back for more.
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?