BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Our Unsalted Mini Pretzels offer all the naturally delicious flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re perfect for snacking at home or on-the-go. You'll love this fun, tasty Fat Free snack.

Ingredients :
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, dextrose, canola oil, yeast, soda.

• Adds a trivial amount of fat.

Contains : Wheat.

Joe G.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love Snyder's pretzels! And, the mini pretzels are the prefect are the perfect snack size.
I found this 6 count Lunch Pack at the Dollar Tree.. 6 packs for a $1.00! They are always fresh, always crisp! I pack them and my lunches and they are also the perfect portion for late night snacks?
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pretzels are one of my favorite healthy snacks but the salt on them can make them a little unhealthy. So these mini unsalted pretzels are the perfect healthy guilt-free snack. It’s great with peanut butter or hummus for a healthy protein packed filling snack.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
I always have to go to the same grocery store to find these! Not all of the same brand grocery stores carry these. I’m sensitive to salt, but I love pretzels and these are my favorite unsalted pretzels. Most pretzels come with too much salt so I end up peeling off the salt so when I discovered these, I never went back!
Jaclyn R.
Sometimes I try to cut back on my salt intake so these are a good option of carbs without the salt. They can be a little dry but overall I love carbs mid day to keep me going so I find these pretzeled tend to be a good snack especially dipped in some hummus!
Pandora L.
Columbia, MO
Purchased at: Kroger
I always keep this next to my bed as a midnight snack. I am one of those go to bed people but have to watch a couple of movies first, snack and than fall asleep just to wake up and go the bathroom and get back in bed and snack and watch tv some more.
April C.
Pittsburgh
I am eating these as I type.  These are one of the best kept secrets out there and for some reason don't come in the pounder size.  The tend to sell out all the time as there have been times I've gone to the store and the display is empty.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Snyders of Hanovers pretzels are really good. These are great for anyone on a diet. They are unsalted! So they are a pretty healthy snack. Pretzels are great for dipping into hummus or cheese. I would recommend this product and brand to others.
Sybil ✈.
I mean, they’re mini pretzels. They’re good as a vehicle for my peanut butter, or hummus, or just a quick plain snack. I like that they’re unsalted, as we get enough salt in our diets without giant grains of salt stuck on top of our snacks.
Hannah B.
Waco
Yummy! Pretzels are a perfect snack and these unsalted ones are great for dipping in all sorts of stuff. Snyder’s of Hanover makes the best pretzels too! They are very crunchy and always fresh out of the package!
Nancy G.
WestHarrison
Great if you can't eat salt taste great great size 20 in the bed toasted nicely great flavor if you're looking for a snack that fills you up even though they're small the pretzels
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Are these even any good since their unsalted?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Are these even any good since their unsalted?

Amazon