Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Hannah B.Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Samantha C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #47 in Pretzels

Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels: Fat free Kosher

Buy on Jet.com
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the ONLY pretzels I eat, whether alone, with dips or crushed atop casseroles, etc. I don't have to watch my sodium intake but actually prefer the taste of pretzels without the addition of salt. These are great for including in party mix or just grabbing when you need to fill an empty corner of your stomach between meals. I'm unable to find them in any grocery store where I live and it's so easy to order them with just a couple of clicks on amazon (actually almost too easy if you know what I mean). Can't say enough good things about these...no cons, just pros.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
I recently went food and accidentally bought these unsalted pretzels. When I arrived home and was unloading groceries I noticed they had unsalted. I wasn't going to return them because they were perfectly fine, so I just thought, why not eat them? I ate them and they were so good! I'm always upset whenever I get pretzels and they have too much salt. I had never thought of getting unsalted pretzels until this great accident. I can't wait to buy these again! 5/5 stars!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
I have never been a huge fan of pretzels, but these exceeded my expectations for the most part. They can often be a bit dry, but they are great for on the go snacks, or just a healthy snack at home that you don't feel horrible about indulging yourself in! I particularly like the unsalted ones purely because most are usually a bit too salty for me, but these are perfect snacks.
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
This is a very health snack especially because they are unsalted. When i was on a "healthy diet" i need a good 2 go snack, and i have a weak spot for chips, so i had to find a health alternative to that. The Snyder's unsold pretzels were my replacement, at first, they tasted weird because it was unsalted but they grew on me and i do really like them.
carmennie k.
carmennie k.
Belleville, IL
I like Snyder mini prestils because they are a good snack to have in handy whenever I gets hungry and especially the individual snack size bags they are easy to carry along in my lunch bag and for a good snack on the go they are not too salty but I wish that you all could make the fun sized bags in other flavors like the mustard flavor.
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Foodie Expert
Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels is my favorite snack. I buy at least three bags at a time, from a local grocery store. I love the fact that Snyder's of Hanover offers unsalted pretzels because I don't have to worry about my sodium intake. Go buy a bag of these today, you won't be disappointed.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Summit, NJ
I mean basically the go-to pretzel option for every single person. Ask anyone you know who enjoys pretzels to name a brand of pretzels and theyll be sure to tell you "rold gold is gold." Obviously if you're one of this people who deviates from the mainstream, you won't like a brand like this.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Foodie Expert
Let me start off saying I have never tried these, but only because I haven't seen them in my stores. I LOVE the idea of unsalted pretzels! I am not a huge salt person. A lot of times, the pretzel is just a way to get yummy hummus or dip into my mouth, so I don't want a bunch of extra sodium!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
We love to use these mini pretzels to make pecan, pretzel, rolo bites. These pretzels are the perfect size for desserts or just to snack on. They are very affordable and taste great. These are healthier because they are unsalted. Dipping them in chocolate is delicious!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Snyder's Unsalted Mini Pretzels are great on their own as a snack. I also use them for dips. They are delicious in recipes such as snack mixes or covered in chocolate for holidays. Since they are unsalted, you don't wind up with a cup of salt in the bottom of the bag.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
Are these even any good since their unsalted?