Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Samantha C.Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels uploaded by Hannah B.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #59 in Pretzels

Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted Mini Pretzels: Fat free Kosher

Buy on Jet.com
Brooke T.
Snyders of Hanovers pretzels are really good. These are great for anyone on a diet. They are unsalted! So they are a pretty healthy snack. Pretzels are great for dipping into hummus or cheese. I would recommend this product and brand to others.
Lauren A.
I recently went food and accidentally bought these unsalted pretzels. When I arrived home and was unloading groceries I noticed they had unsalted. I wasn't going to return them because they were perfectly fine, so I just thought, why not eat them? I ate them and they were so good! I'm always upset whenever I get pretzels and they have too much salt. I had never thought of getting unsalted pretzels until this great accident. I can't wait to buy these again! 5/5 stars!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Even in the snacks you have to be careful about not eating too much salt because sodium cause inflamation to your body, that is why I choose Mini Pretzelz Unsalted. Excellent price and excellent choice to have a snack that will not damage your figure or your health and they are absolutely delicious !
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
I recently purchased these for my daughter's school Christmas party. While the kids weren't as thrilled with the pretzels as they were with the candy canes, the parents were happy there was something healthy there to munch on. I can eat an entire bag of these and still feel like I'm healthy.
Emma B.
This may sound a bit odd, or at the very least uncommon, but I love unsalted pretzels. I know, I know, how can one enjoy such a bland snack? I don't always care for salty sting atop my pretzels. These delightfully simple mini pretzels are often my afternoon go-to during the work week when I'm craving a little something to tide me over until dinner. I know these pretzels aren't a riveting, mind-blowing, chestnut and oak infused locavore $8 Williamsburg cliche- but they always simply hit the spot.
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
I love pretzels. I always heard “skinny people snack on pretzels”. Haha so I try to snack on pretzels and maybe it’ll come true. so I always try to go with the unsalted kind. Would I want to add salt? Yes. But sacrifices I guess. I always take a handful pretty much every time I walk into the kitchen. But jeez are pretzels pricey!! No matter where you go pretzel price is high.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
I have never been a huge fan of pretzels, but these exceeded my expectations for the most part. They can often be a bit dry, but they are great for on the go snacks, or just a healthy snack at home that you don't feel horrible about indulging yourself in! I particularly like the unsalted ones purely because most are usually a bit too salty for me, but these are perfect snacks.
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
These are amazing, especially to make sweet desserts. I especially love them to dip inside of chocolate, they are small and good for children as well. They are especially good because they do not have salt so they are way healthier!
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
Let me start off saying I have never tried these, but only because I haven't seen them in my stores. I LOVE the idea of unsalted pretzels! I am not a huge salt person. A lot of times, the pretzel is just a way to get yummy hummus or dip into my mouth, so I don't want a bunch of extra sodium!
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
Easy to grab a handful and munch in the go. The kids love them and even request them when I grocery shop. I find them easily at Publix and often are on sale. Less expensive than other brands and highly recommend.
Fantastic for cranky kids in the car!
Erin P.
London, ON
Are these even any good since their unsalted?