Snyder's-Of-Hanover Thins Pretzel uploaded by Emre Y.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Crafted From Time-honored Recipes That Create An Array Of Shapes, Flavors And Textures...Like Our Thin Pretzels, A Crispy And Flavorful Fat Free Treat

Ingredients :
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Malt, Salt, Dextrose, Canola Oil*, Yeast, Soda.

• Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat.

Contains: Wheat

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up eating Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels, and they’re my favorite brand! These are affordable, available in many grocery stores and I highly recommend them. The thins are easy to bite through — no toughness. There’s still a good crunch despite the tenderness. Good dusting of salt without going overboard.
Sydnee W.
These are some of my favorite pretzels. The thinness makes them a great snack that doesn't dry your throat out and they have just the right amount of salt.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
Have an upset tummy? Eat these. Need a little something to tide you over? Eat these. They are the perfect snack. So salty so crunchy so cheap so good.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Purchased at: Peapod
They are tasty 😋. and not a lot of calories, 160 per package, not bad at all. the only thing is that “these pretzels are making me thirsty” sometimes.
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
This brand of pretzels is great. They somehow taste much better than others and are not overly salted. They're also not dry like some.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
I buy these in the small individual bags for my kids. I love having these on hand for snacking while on the go.
Hannah N.
Graham, north carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for snacking also great for soaking up alcohol lol. Great with dips or by themselves. Mt family love them
DeAnn S.
Hamilton, NJ
This is always fresh and tastes good. It’s inexpensive in comparison to other similar brands. My kids love it!
Allie L.
Savage
Good pretzels, quality brand that is affordable and offers a good value. Good ratio of salt on the pretzels.
Clea G.
Columbia Station
This is honestly my go to snack. I can't ever complain about it. In my opinion I would give it a 10/10 😊😊😊