BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Crafted From Time-honored Recipes That Create An Array Of Shapes, Flavors And Textures...Like Our Thin Pretzels, A Crispy And Flavorful Fat Free Treat

Ingredients :
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Malt, Salt, Dextrose, Canola Oil*, Yeast, Soda.

• Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat.

Contains: Wheat

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up eating Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels, and they’re my favorite brand! These are affordable, available in many grocery stores and I highly recommend them. The thins are easy to bite through — no toughness. There’s still a good crunch despite the tenderness. Good dusting of salt without going overboard.
Sydnee W.
These are some of my favorite pretzels. The thinness makes them a great snack that doesn't dry your throat out and they have just the right amount of salt.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
Have an upset tummy? Eat these. Need a little something to tide you over? Eat these. They are the perfect snack. So salty so crunchy so cheap so good.
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
This brand of pretzels is great. They somehow taste much better than others and are not overly salted. They're also not dry like some.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
I buy these in the small individual bags for my kids. I love having these on hand for snacking while on the go.
Clea G.
Columbia Station
This is honestly my go to snack. I can't ever complain about it. In my opinion I would give it a 10/10 😊😊😊
Laura B.
Westville, NJ
Pretzels don't last in my house and Snyder's make the best. Always quality and always reasonably priced.
Vanessa C.
Inglewood, CA
Awesome taste,crunchy when you bite them. Toasted perfectly. Good portion. And great price for the bag
Monique T.
Kids love their pretzels. Always a great price and quality always meets our expectations
DeAnn S.
Hamilton, NJ
This is always fresh and tastes good. It’s inexpensive in comparison to other similar brands. My kids love it!