BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's of Hanover All Natural Tortilla Chips bring you more flavor, more crunch and more variety--with up to 28% less fat than regular tortilla chips! Choose from all your favorites including yellow corn, white corn and restaurant style, plus unique new varieties like dippin' strips and gluten-free whole grain tortilla chips. Enjoy!

Monica I.
Manteca, CA
Who knew Snyder's made tortilla chips? I love them. I love the fact that they're whole grain and they still taste good. Yes they do have a bit of a sweet taste much like a wheat thin but that's what I like the most about them. The corn taste does not over power and they go good with just about anything. In my opinion the sweetness compliments the taste of my guac or hummus dip. I recommend if you like that sweet/salty thing. I have not tried with salsa but I'm sure I will
Sophia L.
It is my first time trying these tortilla chips. I purchased them because I get more value from the one pound bag and because it is a whole grain product. These don't taste too different from regular corn tortilla chips. There is not too much salt, but also a sweetness that I assume is from the brown rice flour. It also has a lighter crunch. These do break easily when trying to dip into chunky pico de gallo.