Snyder's of Hanover Sweet & Salty S'mores Pretzelpc - 10oz

by Snyder's Of Hanover

The Sweet Flavors Of Marshmallows & Chocolate Sprinkled Onto Perfectly Salty Sourdough Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduce Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Sugar, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Cream, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Buttermilk, Yeast, Molasses, Honey, Dried Cane Syrup, Soda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snyder's of Hanover Sweet & Salty S'mores Pretzelpc - 10oz!
Amanda G.
Somers, CT
These are soooo good! Crunchy? Yes! Sweet? Yes! Salty? Yes! Perfect mix of everything I want in a snack. They definitely do not disappoint!
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
These are my favorite snack in the world!! I can't ever get enough of these. They sold them in food lion and when they stopped I was really upset 😅 this is the first thing I'd name if someone asked me what snack I want to eat!! Highly recommend!
takesha W.
Savannah, GA
Snyder's of Hanover Sweet & Salty S'mores Pretzelpc - 10oz uploaded by takesha W.
These are the best snacks I can think of to buy. The sweet /salty mix always makes me smile. My ch Loren love them also. I keep a bag in mybpurse to snack on.
Kristin B.
I love this snack! Very good balance of sweet and salty and a good s'mores flavor. It would be 5 stars if it was less crunchy and the after-taste was sweeter. Still worth trying if you're a fan of s'mores!
Ashley K.
Very good flavor! I'm a big fan of the salted caramel one too! If you're looking for a sweet and a little bit salty snack, this one is for you.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
LOVE THESE. They have the perfect s'mores taste and not many products flavored like this can compare. I am not a huge fan of the Snyder's Pieces but these have won me over!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This sweet and salty combination has all other brands best by a long shot. With a Big Crunch, these pretzels will melt right in your mouth. I highly recommend this awesome snack to all others. It is affordable and long lasting.
Crystal M.
i love the mixing sweet and salty together. these are the perfect snack if you're into that!
Marie S.
USAFA
I don’t like these. Who would do that to a pretzel I mean, it’s one thing to mix pretzels with sweets but to add them like that I think it’s gross
Robin R.
Sweet and salty rolled into one! I love these things. They’re hard to find, even living so close to Hanover (less than a 2hr drive away), but totally worth it - if I see them, I buy them! I also like the other “pieces” flavors. The “pieces” concept makes them a bit messier to eat than standard pretzels, but I feel like you get more out of the mixed textures/flavors this way; plus you don’t have to bite into a big, super hard pretzel!

Looking for your answer?