Snyder's Of Hanover Sweet And Salty S’mores uploaded by takesha w.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

The Sweet Flavors Of Marshmallows & Chocolate Sprinkled Onto Perfectly Salty Sourdough Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduce Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Sugar, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Cream, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Buttermilk, Yeast, Molasses, Honey, Dried Cane Syrup, Soda.

Ashley L.
Sweet and salty. A good combination. A bag of pretzels is only a couple of bucks and it can last a while. I get these every once in a while and enjoy them. Chocolate covered pretzels are worth it.
Robin R.
Sweet and salty rolled into one! I love these things. They’re hard to find, even living so close to Hanover (less than a 2hr drive away), but totally worth it - if I see them, I buy them! I also like the other “pieces” flavors. The “pieces” concept makes them a bit messier to eat than standard pretzels, but I feel like you get more out of the mixed textures/flavors this way; plus you don’t have to bite into a big, super hard pretzel!
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
These are my favorite snack in the world!! I can't ever get enough of these. They sold them in food lion and when they stopped I was really upset 😅 this is the first thing I'd name if someone asked me what snack I want to eat!! Highly recommend!
Kristin B.
I love this snack! Very good balance of sweet and salty and a good s'mores flavor. It would be 5 stars if it was less crunchy and the after-taste was sweeter. Still worth trying if you're a fan of s'mores!
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Really not a fan of these. I was excited to see the flavor but I really felt they were so extremely sweet and it was weird with the pretzel.. plus they were just coated in the chocolate flavor so the other flavors got lost for sure.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
LOVE THESE. They have the perfect s'mores taste and not many products flavored like this can compare. I am not a huge fan of the Snyder's Pieces but these have won me over!
takesha w.
Savannah, GA
These are the best snacks I can think of to buy. The sweet /salty mix always makes me smile. My ch Loren love them also. I keep a bag in mybpurse to snack on.
Marie S.
USAFA
I don’t like these. Who would do that to a pretzel I mean, it’s one thing to mix pretzels with sweets but to add them like that I think it’s gross
Ashley K.
Very good flavor! I'm a big fan of the salted caramel one too! If you're looking for a sweet and a little bit salty snack, this one is for you.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
These are soooo good! Crunchy? Yes! Sweet? Yes! Salty? Yes! Perfect mix of everything I want in a snack. They definitely do not disappoint!