Snyder's Of Hanover Sweet And Salty Pretzel Pieces Cinnamon Sugar uploaded by Faith D.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's of Hanover® Cinnamon Sugar Sweet and Salty Pretzel Pieces.
New.
Flavored sourdough hard pretzel.

Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
Super bomb I enjoy these cuz they are sweet an salty an they are only 99¢ at winco foods I have not had the pleasure of finding the larger bag but that OK I probably would eat my self into a coma cuz they are so delicious
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Not this exact kind but I really enjoy these three sweet but salty pretzels I love trying new things but I didn't think I'd like these but there great highly recommend.
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
I bought these today from the grocery store. I decided to try them before dinner. I literally almost sat and ate the whole bag. These are amazing!! They have TONS of cinnamon sugar on them and deep down in the cracks of the pretzels. They are not greasy per say but they do have a buttery cinnamon sugar taste. They are amazing. These will become a staple in my home!
Victoria F.
I love almost anything with cinnamon and sugar, so trying these were a no-brainer! These are one of my new favorite snacks! Perfectly balanced flavor with crunch! Very addicting. A bag doesn't last long in my house. My husband and kids love them too!
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These will change your life! They are so delicious and hard to believe they don't have more calories. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Anna B.
glenville
Such a good flavor, the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I eat these nonstop!! Great product. I recommend this product!