Snyder's Of Hanover Sweet And Salted Caramel uploaded by julie G.Snyder's Of Hanover Sweet And Salted Caramel uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Imagine buttery caramel accented with flecks of salt on bite-sized, golden-brown sourdough pretzel pieces!  You’ll love this new, mouthwatering flavor combination with BIG pretzel crunch!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Fructose, Sugar, Water, Salt, Butter (Cream, Annatto), Yeast, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavoring, Paprika Extractives (color), Soda

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Buy on Amazon
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wow ! Snyder's of Hanover Sweet & Salty pretzel pieces Salted caramel tastes so good.Some times you crave a sweet and salty snack.This definitely satisfies that craving.These taste so good that before you know it you don't realize you have ate the whole bag in no time.I bought my bag at Walmart for a descent price.I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If I could eat one snack for the rest of my life it would be these. They are my favorite even over chocolate cake! I like that they’re small enough to not over whelm your palette too! They’re my go to when I’m at the checkout line look over and see them sitting there!
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
Love, love, love these. I’m a junkie for salty sweet, and these do not disappoint. They are delicious and the little bit size bits are easy to grab and go. They’re also AMAZING as an ice cream topping.
Nancy H.
Seven Hills
Oh talk about heaven! These are the best pretzels I have ever tasted!! A nice crunch and caramel flavor! Who would have thought they 2 flavors would combine so well! I buy these all the time and share with co workers. The only thing different I would do is sell them in a bigger bag!!
tania l.
Norwich
These are really good
I always get them out of a vending machine when I see them
The other ly thing I would say is sometimes I wish that they pretzels has a little more of the caramel flavor sometimes they don't taste as strong as other bags I've had
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
These are my all time favorite snack. And when I say all-time favorite, I mean it. These are low-key addicting, so I suggest you keep a friend nearby to stop you. My only complaint is that these are kind of hard to find in my area, but when I get my hands on them I'm a happy girl.
Tandra F.
Butler, IN
The taste of these was off for me and I was rather disappointed as I like their honey mustard pretzels. I have friends who had the same reply on the flavor of these being gross. Would not buy again.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
These, are the most AMAZING F#@!ing pretzels in the universe. I've legitimately created a pie crust with these and used it as topping over pudding. Be careful! This is the crack of pretzels.
Naomi W.
I usually like everything sweet & salty but this snack falls in more of the salty category. I like when snacks have a good mix of sweet & salty, not one more than the other. My husband likes them, though.
Heather E.
I'll admit, I was skeptical at first but wanted see how good these pretzel pieces could be. However, I was extremely surprised with the flavor and a crunch of these pretzels! They are super tasty the small pieces or convenient for a quick snack the crunch factor is wonderful and they just make a quick, filling snack for when you're on the go, or at work!