Snyder's Of Hanover Sweet And Salted Caramel uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Imagine buttery caramel accented with flecks of salt on bite-sized, golden-brown sourdough pretzel pieces!  You’ll love this new, mouthwatering flavor combination with BIG pretzel crunch!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Fructose, Sugar, Water, Salt, Butter (Cream, Annatto), Yeast, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavoring, Paprika Extractives (color), Soda

Contains: Wheat, Milk

Buy on Jet.com
Tandra F.
Butler, IN
The taste of these was off for me and I was rather disappointed as I like their honey mustard pretzels. I have friends who had the same reply on the flavor of these being gross. Would not buy again.
tania l.
Norwich
These are really good
I always get them out of a vending machine when I see them
The other ly thing I would say is sometimes I wish that they pretzels has a little more of the caramel flavor sometimes they don't taste as strong as other bags I've had
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are so deliciously addicting!  They're perfect for when you're craving something sweet, but don't want chocolate.  The caramel flavor is perfect--not too overpowering but not so subtle that you can't taste anything.  The crunch of the pretzel just adds to the yumminess of this snack.  I am definitely going to be picking up a few more bags of these!!!
Heather E.
I'll admit, I was skeptical at first but wanted see how good these pretzel pieces could be. However, I was extremely surprised with the flavor and a crunch of these pretzels! They are super tasty the small pieces or convenient for a quick snack the crunch factor is wonderful and they just make a quick, filling snack for when you're on the go, or at work!
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh , WI
These are delicious and addicting. Perfect mix of salty and sweet. My only complaint is there is a salt/sugar powder/dust that gets stuck on your finger similar to cheetos. Would give it a 5 star but I prefer this s'mores flavor over the caramel.
Kendra B.
These are amazing!! Sweet and saltiness all in one also small pieces for bite size!! Be careful with calories and not put to many in your mouth because they are hard and crunchy we dont want any teeth broken!!
Amanda C.
Snyder's Sweet and Salty Pretzels Pieces in the salted caramel flavor are my all time favorite! I go through a bag a week all by myself. The sweet to salty ratio is perfect and I like that the pieces are little so I can easily pop one in my mouth without the kids noticing (;
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Our family thought that these Snyders Salted Caramel pretzel bites were okay. We like the salty/sweet combination and the flavor was okay. We found these at our local Shoprite and I bought them on sale when they were $1.88 a bag. If you like the salty/sweet combo you might like these. We prefer the buffalo flavored bites though over these
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Snyder''s brought a new twist to the usual pretzel we can get at the store. They brought use Sweet & Salty Pieces. And, boy are they delicious!! I love the crunch of a pretzel and that sprinkle of salt. Snyder's added sweetness in the mix. It is just a hint of sweetness that is just perfect for me. I highly recommend you try these today.
Melissa R.
Palmdale , CA
If you are ever looking for a snack that hits you right in the sweet & salty spot, these are it! I can go threw a bag in a sitting. They are too yummy. Sprinkled on ice cream they are pure heaven. Just enough salty prezetlness to go with the sweet caramel flavor. Perfect combination!