BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from authentic aged sourdough recipe using all-natural ingredients, each pretzel is carefully crafted then slow-baked to bring you the classic sourdough flavor and hearty crunch you crave. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candace B.
Salem, MA
These pretzels are made pretty close to my hometown so they have so much sentiment for me. These pretzels always win against the competition.
Ashley P.
Always my go to pretzel! I love the size and taste of these. They are perfect for dipping in my hummus.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Laura L.
Frederick, MD
Love a major crunch, and these pretzels definitely deliver. Great taste. One or two of these pretzels are enough to fill my hunger.
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
Nothing better than a big bag of pretzels! These sourdough pretzels are great to keep on hand for that snacking emergency.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I am a big pretzel lover and Snyder's is by far my favorite brand. Their pretzels are always fresh tasting and have the perfect amount of flavor. I have also found that they are the best pretzels to use for chocolate dipped treats or when making other goodies. The Sourdough pretzels always have the perfect amount of crunch and flavor.
Maria A.
I'm up for anything sour and this 0retzels were totally and absolutely delicious I couldn't get enough
Ashley Y.
Herndon
I love the thickness and the taste of these sourdough pretzels! The packaging is also very well done (not too much air).
Yanna J.
Monterey
These are my go to pretzels. I love sourdough pretzels and these really hit the spot for me. I love eating them with cheese, dip, or just by themselves.
Ruth K.
Simply delicious. I could eat these all day. They are the perfect snack that I can take on the go. I gravitate towards more familiar brands and these are one of them. I will continue to buy them in the future!
Lexy J.