BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from authentic aged sourdough recipe using all-natural ingredients, each pretzel is carefully crafted then slow-baked to bring you the classic sourdough flavor and hearty crunch you crave. see more...

Ashley R.
This is a healthy snack choice. Gives me the crunch I need and fills me up. Sometimes I dip them in mustard which tastes just like a soft pretzel!
Adrienne S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pretzels are a great alternative to greasy potato chips. They help calm the salty craving and you don't have to feel the guilt of eating too many!!
Kelly M.
Wantagh, NY
I love them. I usually try all brands of sour dough. Pretzels are my favorite snack. This is a brand I love and trust to always make a good product
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Love these better then any others Love the ranch ones but they stopped making them.I can eat a whole bag in a day if I wanted to they are that good
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
So good and so many! Great delicious value and I love using these plain as a base but then mixing different oils and seasonings. Great frozen too!
Rachel L.
Pretzels are life and these are no different. They have a slight sourdough taste but its not over powering. Just enough salt to kick the craving
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
These are my absolute favorite brand of pretzels. They aren't too salty and they have the best crunch. This is my favorite pretzel brand ever!!!!
Ericka C.
Who doesn't like pretzels like come on there salty and soft?? hah well if you haven't you should give them a try you won't regret it (wink) Haha
Mary F.
affordable. tasty and filling. hard and slightly on the dry side so have liquid near by. not a bd snack and a healthier option than potato chips
Jennie F.
Torrance, CA
Good pretzels. I enjoy them and give them to my son as a snack for his school lunch. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted to eat pretzels.
Lexy J.