BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from authentic aged sourdough recipe using all-natural ingredients, each pretzel is carefully crafted then slow-baked to bring you the classic sourdough flavor and hearty crunch you crave. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria A.
New London , OH
These are my favorite sourdough pretzels! They taste very good! The pretzels are perfectly salted and super crunchy! If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend that you do because they are delicious!
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
These pretzels are yummy and satisfying for snack time. I have eaten Snyder's since I was little, and have always enjoyed them. They are cheap & can be found at just about every grocery store. They are a healthier alternative to things such as chips or cookies.
Hailee A.
Muscle Shoals , AL
These are my favorite!! I'm a salt lover so these really hit the spot for me! If you want something besides the little small ones these are the way to go! Very very good!! If you like pretzels I would definitely recommend trying these!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Oh my goodness! These Snyder of Hanover pretzels sourdough pretzels are perfect. The sourdough tastes great& crunchy/crispy. I have to admit that I love most of SNYDER'S products!!
Andrew B.
Cleveland, OH
Great tasting product. Helps boost energy levels throughout the day. Helps satisfy appetite during long work hours. Great to supplement with other products. I have been a repeat customer for year. I always like to keep a bag in my house and at work.
Jill D.
These sourdough pretzels are so yummy. I don't know what else to say because that's all there is to it! Affordable, tasty, easy to grab and go. That's what makes these great.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
The darker the pretzel, the better. These are fantastic because they are thin enough so you can eat a ton without feeling guilty. Priced right and absolutely delicious. Definitely recommend to others!
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
We have been buying these for years they still have the same great taste and the great price we use these for snacks and make trail mixes and use it for cheese dips .... very fresh and priced right I would buy these again I purchased these at my local grocery store kroger
Alia T.
So perfect when you need that salty snack! By far my favorite on the market. Great for when your on the go and just need a pick me up. Also taste delicious paired with hummus!
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
We love all of the Hanover Snyders pretzels! They have a flavor for everyone to enjoy. The sourdough are my personal faves. The niblets are always my go to but my kids like the sticks or the normal pretzels. Affordable & delicious
Lexy J.