BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from authentic aged sourdough recipe using all-natural ingredients, each pretzel is carefully crafted then slow-baked to bring you the classic sourdough flavor and hearty crunch you crave. see more...

Maddi M.
By far the best pretzels!! Just needs some more salt in my opinion but is very affordable. It can be taken anywhere and everyone loves them on trips! Well worth the money!!!!!
Jose M.
Chesapeake, VA
These are simply delicious... use as a side or a snack. They will go with peanut butter hummus or almost anything. Beautiful to decorate with as well... make any place setting the next level up.
Lauren M.
Kennett Sq, PA
Snyder's is the only brand of pretzels I prefer. Perhaps it is nostalgic to me, but the quality and tastiness is difficult to beat. I also love the packing - it avoids the pretzels going bad.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I love sourdough pretzels. I first tasted this from Costco. They're bigger pretzels and are just great to snack on. It pairs really well with anything too e.g. Cheese, chocolate, frosting, Nutella, etc.
Allie W.
Jackson, NJ
Solid pretzel snack. Great by themselves, or with various dips. Hummus is my favorite pairing, but can also melt chocolate chips to make chocolate covered pretzels!
Hannah K.
Fort Smith, AR
This product I absolutely love! The flavor of the pretzels are amazing! Pretzels are my all time favor snack and when I'm wanting a good one to snack on, I always go to this product
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Oh my goodness!!! I can't stop eating this pretzels. It's the perfect snack with or without side dips like hummus or cream cheese based dips. Eaten alone or with dips these pretzels are oh so yummy!
deezy l.
These are my favorite brand of pretzels. I lover to snack on pretzels. They are great for snacking for everyone in the family. I don't dress them up I just eat them as is
steffi l.
Chevy Chase, MD
Oh my gosh, these are so tasty and good. They are perfect for a light snack or to hold yourself over before a meal. They go with anything and I love them so much.
Megan C.
Orem
I love these!!! Seriously some of the best pretzels ever! I always take a bag with be on road trips, and if I run out I have to get more! They're addictively good!
Lexy J.