BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from authentic aged sourdough recipe using all-natural ingredients, each pretzel is carefully crafted then slow-baked to bring you the classic sourdough flavor and hearty crunch you crave. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Camila V.
I love this pretzels. The taste and the texture are really good and delicious. The ingredients and not harming (from my point of view). They are salty so it's not THAT healthy. I eat it in parties or if I have cravings. My friends love this brand too.
Caitlin M.
Dunstable, MA
Yum. I love a guilt free crunchy snack. I'm a savory over sweets person and a bag of pretzels is one of those snacks that hits all of the cravings in the right spot. I can eat a bag and not feel like I ruined by diet and feel completely satisfied. Definitely a fantastic alternative to snack foods!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Snyders pretzels are tasty and I really like the sourdough flavor. I do think they are crisper and lighter than the store brands and not that much more expensive. Also, they are often on sale and last a long time.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
If you like sourdough, you will love this product! It has a really good crunch as well. I love eating these instead of regular potato chips. They pair well with hummus or just by themselves for a healthy snack!
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
I really like these for a snack, however, they do not have a fresh taste. The price is a little high for the product. They are better for you than potato chips which is why I have had them a few times and have never been thrilled about them
Heather C.
These pretzels are very delicious. They are different than other pretzel brands, I think it is because of the sourdough that gives them a delicious taste. They are my healthy go to snack since my job usually takes me on the run for most of the day. These hold me over until I can get a larger meal.
Ruth K.
Simply delicious. I could eat these all day. They are the perfect snack that I can take on the go. I gravitate towards more familiar brands and these are one of them. I will continue to buy them in the future!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I buy these for a snack during my work day. It's a very simple snack that leaves no mess so I like that. I prefer something that doesn't have salt but when there is salt, i just limit how much I eat.
really good not too salty my favorite type of pretzels!! they also taste really really good with nutella or cookie butter. i buy these all the time! if you like pretzel snacks you will definitely love these
Kayla M.
Farmington, ME
I love The Sourdough pretzels because they are delicious and they are a quick snack for when you are on the go. I have been a consumer of these pretzels all my life and I have not been unsatisfied.
Lexy J.