BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from authentic aged sourdough recipe using all-natural ingredients, each pretzel is carefully crafted then slow-baked to bring you the classic sourdough flavor and hearty crunch you crave. see more...

Maya C.
Oakland, CA
I love Snyder's pretzels and these completely changed the game. They're so good! I had some work to do and sat down at my desk with a bag of these pretzels. When I was done I realized I ate the entire bag! I originally bought these for my boyfriend because he loves sourdough but I've never been a fan and now I can't get enough!
Ryan H.
Auburn, AL
THE BEST PRETZELS EVER!!! The perfect size too! With the perfect amount of salt, this bag of pretzels is my go to snack!! Once you start eating they are so hard to put down! Snyder's isn't just your average pretzel company either, they put so much into these pretzels that keeps you coming back for more!!
Christina G.
These are my all time favorite pretzels. I love the taste and how they are super crunchy! I am able to eat them all the time and feel full without having eaten a ton of food. I love the size of the bag and how long it can last before I finish one.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I am a big pretzel lover and Snyder's is by far my favorite brand. Their pretzels are always fresh tasting and have the perfect amount of flavor. I have also found that they are the best pretzels to use for chocolate dipped treats or when making other goodies. The Sourdough pretzels always have the perfect amount of crunch and flavor.
Karina P.
Advance, NC
These pretzels are perfect for quick snacking with hummus! I eat them every other day at work and would definitely recommend this to those that are looking for quick snack on-the-go. The price was average compared to other options, but the taste was what made the difference.
Sarah B.
THESE TASTE GREAT AND ARE A GREAT SNACK FOR ADULTS AND KIDS ALIKE! I WOULD RECOMMEND FOR PORTION CONTROL AS THEY ARE FILLING AND ALSO GREAT FOR ON THE GO SNACKS. I CAN BUY THESE AT MANY DIFFERENT LOCAL AND LARGE BRAND STORES. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
Janine C.
Breezy Point, NY
LOVE ThESE!!! They are so crunchy and filling. Perfect snack when I'm watching my calorie intake. They are also great to throw in my bag as a snack. Plus the whole family enjoys them. This is a staple in my house. Good value for the price, even though they never last long in my house :)
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
One of my favorite pretzels! Best on the market in my opinion. They have such a nice crunch, and a great sourdough taste without being overwhelming. The price is great, and you get such a nice sized bag! These last me forever, I HIGHLY recommend them!
Rajan B.
San Jose, CA
When I'm in the mood for something crunchy and salty, but don't want to turn to chips, I always choose pretzels. Snyder's has always been my favorite brand of pretzels, and the variety of products they have are endless. If I'm craving something extra with my pretzels, I enjoy them with some hummus, yet alone they taste amazing.
Shawna J.
Louisville, KY
They taste sooooooooo good!  But they are also extremely crunchy.  This brand comes in a variety of flavors for different tastes.  Not many other brands out there that have as much of a selections.  I really enjoy these with some spinach dip, or guac!
Lexy J.