BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #41 in Pretzels

Made from wholesome ingredients Kneaded and individually twisted Oven-baked Kosher Only 1g of fat per serving see more...

• What's a great way to work these into a SuperBowl party snack/mea...3 Answers
Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels
  • "I absolutely love pretzels , they taste so amazing I just cant get enough of them. " in 1 review
  • "A great snack;)plus good for u and low on calories..U can dip them..or throw chocolate on them.." in 1 review
SNYDERS'S, you make the best hard pretzels in all the land. I love these almost as much as I love the big version of these. These are delicious but I don't get the sourdough flavor. I don't really care because they are delicious either way. I feel that these pretzels just feel more substantial than other pretzels. They are dense and harder than other brands. You really have to BITE down on these. I feel like I'm actually eating something versus getting a lot of crunch and air.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I always bring a bag of these on road trips as they are a great snack for the whole family. I also like taking them to the beach with us. Great value for the price and always a great taste. If you don't like sourdough, you may be better off with regular pretzels though.
Leah D.
My favorite brand of pretzel! They're crispy, fresh & just have a great taste without being overly salty. Anything this brand makes is great to keep on hand as a snack, & you can find them right at any local grocery store. Totally recommend because it's just that good!
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA
I don't know where to start well first I love food and especially snack I love Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels. They're good to go you can pack some for your lunch or for going to the park it's a good snack. I 100% recommended it's delicious!!!
Kelsey W.
Schuylerville, NY
I really love these pretzels except for when they hurt my mouth. I don't think I've had a similar sourdough pretzel before, so I don't have anything to compare to. These can be really dry and really hard. They taste very good though and are a great snack!
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
These Synder sourdough pretzels were delicious. This is the third time I have repurchased them. I love sourdough. These are not as healthy as the organic whole wheat or unsalted pretzels. Very affordable and would recommend to my other mommy friends!
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
These pretzels are so good , we always have them in the house . Always grab this if there not gone yet . We always have to grab two because the boys in the house love them . My friends come over too and that's the first thing they grab .
Samantha Y.
Williamsburg, VA
These pretzels are so yummy but definitely not meant for anyone who has dental issues because of their hardness. I prefer sourdough anything, but these pretzels are such a good snack to enjoy without feeling guilty calorie wise.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
These pretzels are so good! The perfect snack for the perfect price. They go well with cheese, hummus, dips, etc. I love the sourdough taste of the pretzel, however it is not too overwhelming. I would recommend this to everyone.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
I love Snyder's sourdough pretzels! They taste really fresh and do no taste too salty! I bought these at my local Walmart! Will definitely buy again! These are totally worth it compared to other pretzel chips!
Fetesha D.
What's a great way to work these into a SuperBowl party snack/meal? #InfluensterBowl