BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #43 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made from wholesome ingredients Kneaded and individually twisted Oven-baked Kosher Only 1g of fat per serving

• What's a great way to work these into a SuperBowl party s...3 Answers
Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels
  • "A great snack;)plus good for u and low on calories..U can dip them..or throw chocolate on them.." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love pretzels , they taste so amazing I just cant get enough of them. " in 1 review
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Snyders pretzels are great for any occasion me and my boys love them, we put  them in snack mix or just eat them plain by themselves, they are great for dipping and awesome for snacks and lunchboxes . You can sue them as a on the go snacks, I keep a small bag in the car for the the boys to much on coming home form ball practice and karate !  Snyders pretzels is  great and healthy snacks my kids love them and i'm sure yours will too
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Really Yummy and the kids love them too! I love the sourdough pretzels vs original. These have a specific flavor. I feel like these have more flavor than originals. Cons sometimes they are hard on teeth so chew carefully.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I always bring a bag of these on road trips as they are a great snack for the whole family. I also like taking them to the beach with us. Great value for the price and always a great taste. If you don't like sourdough, you may be better off with regular pretzels though.
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
These Synder sourdough pretzels were delicious. This is the third time I have repurchased them. I love sourdough. These are not as healthy as the organic whole wheat or unsalted pretzels. Very affordable and would recommend to my other mommy friends!
Shalin S.
Maine
Snyder's Of Hanover is the best pretzel company around, and their Sourdough Specials Pretzels are by far the best selection you could make! They are much crunchier than other brands and have a certain distinct taste. They also don't have too much salt which is highly important in today's health driven society! These pretzels are perfect for when you're on a diet but need a salty "cheat snack"! The distinct taste and crunch of Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels is what keeps me coming back year after year!
Chelsea B.
I am a pretzel fanatic; they're a healthier, salty snack. These pretzels are at the top of my list for purchasing; I love the flavor, that amount of salt that's added, and the texture of the pretzel itself. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting!
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA
I don't know where to start well first I love food and especially snack I love Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels. They're good to go you can pack some for your lunch or for going to the park it's a good snack. I 100% recommended it's delicious!!!
Veronica O.
I love Snyder pretzels because they are very filling and are a great on the go snacks. I usually have it with spinach dip but it goes great with any dip or by its self with nothing on it. This bag can last up to a week or so
Maddy S.
These pretzels are so delicious. They have always been a staple in my house since I've been little. Although they can be tough to bite through, they really are delicious. Definitely not for those with sensitive or loose teeth, but I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys thick pretzels.
Katie V.
Harrisonburg , VA
These pretzels are great but I can hardly ever finish a bag because sometimes they are just too crunchy and hurt to chew a lot of. I love them on their own or even with hummus to spice it up a little bit. They are a great value for what you pay for, if you like crunch these are for you.
Fetesha D.
What's a great way to work these into a SuperBowl party snack/meal? #InfluensterBowl