BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is the difference between a sourdough pretzel and a ...2 Answers
Lauren J.
Palm Coast, FL
These pretzels have air pockets in them which makes them extra crunchy. Theyre sooo good. Love to dip them in peanut butter or hummus. I definintly reccommend them.
Erica D.
Perfect snack for a night in. I honestly like to have a bag in the apartment at all times. An easy crowd pleaser for movie night. Fairly inexpensive, super crunchy, and great for satisfying any salty snack cravings.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is my favorite, hands down, the other day we were throwing a party and they didnt have Snyders Sourdough and we got Utz,the competitor and it really was not on the same level, there is something about the shape of nibblers and the amount of salt on them that makes them perfect for dipping and snacking
Marwa H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I usually don't find myself reaching for pretzels, but if I am- for starters, Snyder's is my go-to brand and on top of it sourdough is my favorite flavor. Making this product my favorite pretzel snack. Also, I enjoy the shape of these over regular pretzels only for the fact that I can eat them without having crumbs.
Samantha P.
Springville, AL
The nibblers just don't have the flavor payoff that the pieces do. My favorites are probably mustard, ranch and smores. In any event these are the best hard pretzels I've found and I'm totally willing to spend the money on them. I wish I had some right now lol
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
These were always the best little snack for when I was busy at work but needed a little something. We carried them for our clients, but I always found myself grabbing a bag. I love how they are bite sized and they always have filled my craving for salt. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try to dip them into a hummus or something of the sort, but I preferred them alone.
wendy d.
NORTH BABYLON, NY
These pretzels are legit my favorite! I can eat these all day long but I won't because I'm not trying to gain weight. I get them at my nearest Stop & Shop. I've been eating these since I was a little girl and there still taste the same! This is a must try!
Emily M.
I love these pretzels because they are a great snack in between meals. I bought a bag for a trip I went on recently because I get nauseous when I fly. These helped settle my stomach. They are super affordable and really satisfy cravings for a salty snack!
Courtney S.
Carmel, IN
These are perfect for lunch or for a snack. I like the sourdough because they are usually thick enough to use for dips. They are hard, but that is expected with sourdough pretzels. They are never too salty which is important. So delicious!! Yes.
DEMI Y.
honestly once you start eating these next thing you know the entire bag is gone! they also taste amazing dipped into sauces or mustard! love love love these, would buy again. Sourdough pretzels are my absolute favorite, and Snyder's does it best!
Elyse B.
What is the difference between a sourdough pretzel and a regular pretzel? Is it just the flavor? Does it change the size of the pretzel itself?