BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Nibblers Pretzels: Perfect on their own or with cheese or hummus for a tasty snack So many ways to enjoy 20% more free-19.2 ounces for the price of 16 ounces Fat free

Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
I love having this product in my home.
It's delicious taste and good when having a snack or a party. Great for the whole family to enjoy it especially the kids they love that it's tiny but easy for on the go traveling.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This is my go to. I'd buy this again and again. It's always on my shopping list. It's a great price and great product. I typically get them at Kroger. Best flavor. 10/10 would buy again. My family loves them!
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I have a habit of snacking throughout the day and these are one of the main things I keep on me. So good. It makes a healthy choice rather than something sweet.
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are a great size but they're so addictive and because you can avoid hurting your teeth like on the big ones you end up eating way more.