BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our honey, mustard, and onion sourdough nibbler pretzels are easy to eat on the go. These pop-in-your-mouth pretzels, are bursting with flavor with low fat and all natural sourdough flavor, which is important for all of you healthy snackers. Enjoy the taste sensation!!

Siobhan C.
A friend of mine brought these to a party and convinced me to try one. In general, I don't love flavored pretzels but I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor was strong and ok, but nothing to rave about. They didn't really taste like pretzels, but were an ok snack.
Anne S.
Crunchy pretzel bits loaded with flavor. YUM! I've never had pretzels like this. They are so good! A delicious snack for anywhere anytime. I love having these on road trips. I'm definitely a repeat customer.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
These are absolutely delicious - could literally eat an entire bag in one serving. Beware will make your breath fairly potent and will leave pretzel flavoring dust on your fingers. Worth it either way though.
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy these as a snack. Your fingers get dirty. You can purchase them at grocery stores usually. They met every expectation - the garlic are my favorites!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Yum! I love the flavor of these! They are pretty strong, which I like because I get full & satisfied without eating too many.
Emily W.
River Falls
One of my all time favorite snacks! Great for cookouts and summer treats, and an on the go snack for lunch or during work!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I love these honey mustard pretzel nuggets by Snyder's of Hanover. Yellow fingers are totally worth it!
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
These are great snacks chocked full of flavor! Perfect size for a small snack. Easy to pack with you and a great price! Found my bag at Kroger!