BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

All the flavor of genuine, aged sourdough in a crunchy, bite-size shape. They’re a perfect snack at home or on-the-go, and as complement to soups and salads. You’ll love this sourdough snack, a flavorful Fat Free treat.

Ingredients :

Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, salt, yeast, natural flavor, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve freshness, soda.

• Do you get the big bag of these?3 Answers
  • I wonder if this would be good in Chex mix, anyone tried ...1 Answers
Brenna G.
Lemont, IL
SO GOOD. I've never liked pretzels that much until I discovered these. They just taster better and I now pack them for lunch and eat them as a snack during work. Definitely, give these a try if you're looking for a good snack that is better for you than chips!
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I really love that the sourdough pretzels don’t have added sugar. Not sure why the other ones do but these and the large sourdough pretzels are the only ones I buy.
Steven L.
HAYWARD, CA
These are one of go to snacks whenever I need an alternative to the greasy snacks I always get. I thought that these nibblers were quite flavorful and definitely met my expectations. I will always have a bag of these on game day as I watch the Golden State Warriors beat up on every other team in the bay.
Bri R.
These are my favorite pretzels. They are so convenient, I think I can find them in all grocery stores and most convenient stores. The sourdough gives them more of a bread taste / a "fresh" pretzel taste, rather than the rods that taste more like crackers. The nibblers are a perfect pop-in-the-mouth snack!
Sandra D.
Naples, FL
Ever since I tried these pretzels, I prefer them to any other hard pretzels. The sourdough flavor is my absolute favorite and it sets it apart from any other pretzel brand that I tried in the past. I recommend the sourdough bites any day! Once you give them a try it's hard to go back.
Melissa W.
New Matamoras, OH
These are great for a snack - especially if you're transporting them in a different container. They are easy to portion out, there's just the right amount of salt and a satisfying crunch with airy little pockets for some variance in texture of the pretzel.
Jerrod L.
Mt Sterling, KY
It's hard not to dip a pretzel in lots of cheese. I do got to say these taste great without cheese and the added fat free is a plus. Haven't tried the different flavors but am sure that you wouldn't even need to add flavor or seasoning to those either.
Theresa A.
I love getting a bag of sourdough nibblers. They are perfect for when you just want a few crunchy bites instead of an entire pretzel or a stack of chips. They are healthier than the fat content of regular chips and delicious as well.
Molly M.
I have a serious problem when it comes to eating pretzels, so I figured I would try out the Fat Free Nibblers for a healthier snack option. Overall I get the satisfaction of eating pretzels but I don't feel so bad about eating a bunch of them!
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
These can be dangerous! They are so small so they are easy to just pop and not think about how many you are eating at a time. They are my go-to "at work snack" because they are simple, not super filling, and curb my hunger for the moment. I love eating these plain since they are so small!
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you get the big bag of these?
Michele B.
Clarksburg, WV
I wonder if this would be good in Chex mix, anyone tried yet?