BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #80 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Individually Rolled And Twisted, Then Slow-baked To Seal In The Flavor Of Real Sourdough... Like The Genuine Taste And Hearty Crunch Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Yeast, Soda.

Buy on Jet.com
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Fat Free Hard
Pretzels are the perfect snack. They are crunchy,
satisfying, and have a great sour dough flavor that
other brands lack. I did not know what to expect, but
they were absolutely delicious and I would
recommend to anyone with a salty craving.
#MusesofInfluenster
Yana C.
When it comes down to super cute, delicious party favors these always come to mind, they're really great to use as little snacks or you can dip them in chocolate and decorate them how you'd like according to your party theme. These are so perfect for kids bday, baby shower, or many other occasions. Love these!!
Alyssa L.
Dallas, TX
Seriously love these pretzels. I try to stay away from the potato chips but when i need something salty to snack on i go straight for these. These are much bigger than the normal pretzels you get in the bag but thats what makes them great. Snyder's in my opinion makes the best pretzels in the whole world. These are definitely my favorite. The honey wheat twisted braids are a close second. The honey mustard nibblers are third.
Nikki K.
Rougemont, NC
Yes, yes, yes. This is a go-to snack in our home. My kids love them, my husband pounds these with some beer, I love them because they are healthy, even my dog will do a trick or two for these. They have the perfect amount of crunch and salinity to satiate any craving.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
These are my favorite pretzels. They are hard and crunchy and in a way that's what I love about them. You don't need to eat a million of them to feel like you're eating a full snack you just need about three and that will keep you occupied long enough to steer clear of the hunger you felt! I totally find Snyders to be a top pretzel brand and would recommend these to anyone!
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
These pretzels are a tried and true favorite! The amount for the price cant be beat. They last a long time and are fabulous for snacking for the entire family. A few really go a long way! Plus they are great for making pretzel necklaces. Love these!
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I havent bought them in this box but have had this type and brand before and theyre always my go to snack especially when trying to be a bit heathier. my other go to are the pepperidge farm pretzel goldfish. They taste similar. I def like the snyders much better
Patricia R.
Kissimmee
Full disclosure: I love pretzels. Really I love carbs. But these are actually the perfect crunchy pretzel to have with a cold beer during any occasion. Of course, like most pretzels, they are dry, so make sure you have a drink handy. But, if you're looking for something to satisfy a salt and carb craving, to me, these are great!
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I only took a star off cause they're so hard that sometimes I'm scared I'll break my teeth, but I've eaten these since I was little so I don't really see it happening. They're cheap. They taste good. What more do ya need? I recommend!
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
These are extremely hard to bit down, so braces are a no go for this product. but i love how big the pretzel is and the packaging is great for a party if you wanted to bring a huge box of pretzels and just have a great time. I would definitely recommend this brand and product to others.