BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's® of Hanover Sourdough Hard Pretzel Hot Buffalo Wing Pieces.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
Bursting with flavor!
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of these?8 Answers
  • Are these pretzels healthy?6 Answers
  • If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let me know.4 Answers
Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Hard Pretzel Pieces Hot Buffalo Wing
  • "Oh my goodness, the pretzel pieces in Honey Mustard and Onion are one of my favorite snacks." in 6 reviews
  • "Okay Ive never been a big fan of pretzels but when i see these in a market my face lights up like a kid in a candy store these are definitely the best pretzels Ive ever tasted plus they area great snack for traveling or any other purposes" in 5 reviews
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
I am currently obsessed with these Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Hard Pretzel Pieces Hot Buffalo Wing. I try to keep a bag in my locker at work but when I am having a bad craving and non on hand I am forced to pay $2 for a small single serving size bag from the vending machine, so worth it. I try to buy the bigger size bag because I know as soon as I open the bag, actually people even ask if they can open it for me lol, people will come for a handful. I love the ones who say they just want to "try it", um honey... you "tried" it the last 100 times so this isn't simply "trying it" anymore. I love vinegar and this has a bold taste of hot buffalo wing sauce made with vinegar.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
The best snack I've had in a while. When the store I buy them from has a deal, I get the big bags of this hot wing flavor. It's not spicy as I thought and that's what makes these pretzels my favorite! They are great to try, check out the different flavors if you don't like spicy flavors. These pretzels are the best.
Kayla B.
I love anything hot, and believe me, these do not skimp on heat. It's not unbearable, but it's not anything like drinking hot sauce. It's perfectly balanced. Can't go overboard however, too much of these can be a health problem, however, they are delicious, and they are hot. Also try their jalapeño version.
Rikka I.
These are utterly delicious if you love buffalo sauce and pretzels. They are coated nicely with the flavoring, They don't skimp out on it. They aren't hot hot, but they do have a buildable heat with the more you eat. Hot and tangy deliciousness with a nice crunch.
Marlena G.
Tampa, Fl
I buy a bag of these once a week. I eat them as a snack at work and absolutely love them. I have had other people try them as well and everyone loves them. I def recommend them to anyone looking for a great snack!!
Jena K.
Absolutely delicious! Perfect pretzel to buffalo ratio! I could eat them all the time! Perfect on the go snacks just make sure you have something to wipe your fingers with handy!
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
10/10 my #1 go to snack, they are the best, I have been eating them for years and never get sick of them, if you like the buffalo sauce flavor you will love these!
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
I love love love these Snyders pretzel pieces in the Hot Wing Dip flavor. They have awesome flavor, not to hot and just the right tangy flavor.
jackie c.
Circleville, OH
Perfect little drops of tanginess with a little heat! A great alternative to plain pretzels. Packed with flavor. Best by far in buffalo style!
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
These are addicting but sometimes the sharp edges will cut the skin in your mouth if your too addicted and not paying attention! haha
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Maricarmen M.
Are these pretzels healthy?
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let me know.