BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #35 in Pretzels

America's pretzel bakery since 1909 see more...

Sally G.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
My dad got these in a multipack with two other Snyders nibblers flavors and they were ok, but I wouldn't buy them again. I like the crunchy and salty combo that pretzels give me, but these are too thick for my taste. When I'm eating them I feel like I'm wasting calories.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Saint Joseph, MN
These are very good. They're excellent with mustard. I am a repeat customer and enjoy this brand's light and crunchy pretzels. They met my expectations and are very healthy, for they are fat free. I really enjoyed eating these pretzels. They made me happy.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this snack!!! they come fresh and equally delightful every time, always meeting my expectations. I love the idea of a snack that is healthyish at a reasonable price. (: i would and have recommended these to all my friends
Karsyn P.
Karsyn P.
Greensboro
Great guilt free snack to have when wanting to mindlessly eat. Perfect size, just enough salt and has a great crunch. Definitely met expectations. Healthy alternative to chips or cookies and still tastes great. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
This is my go-to snack! I eat some almost every day. They are delicious and very filling. Not only that, but they are a healthy alternative to chips and other fatty snacks that I crave sometimes. This is my favorite brand of pretzels.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Foodie Expert
Sourdough is my favorite, fat free is even better! The problem is, I do not portion out just "one serving". I love these pretzels, they're so tasty and they don't last long. I usually purchase at Kroger, when they're on sale.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Medford, NJ
My absolute favorite go-to snack! I always stock my pantry full of them! These bite sized, salted pretzels are perfect for when you're on the go! Sold at most regular food stores and super cheap! Only brand of pretzels I buy!
Amber P.
Amber P.
I like these. Really wish they would bring back thier caramel flavored pieces though. These lil things are just right in size and I can get full of of a handful of them. great for when I am trying to keep an eye on calories
Jose A.
Jose A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these. Sourdough is my first bread or carb of choice because of the yeast process. Also they are convenient and bite size which help with portion control. Sometimes i dip them in different things sweet or savory
member-8c8e669cc
member-8c8e669cc
New York
Love these! They are so amazing and perfect snack for a road trip or just a snack for on the go. They are affordable and worth the buy. I love the taste of these pretzels! If you haven't tried them you should.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you get the big bag of these?