BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

• "Also good for peanut butter cracker sandwiches" in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Nazareth, PA
These pretzels are perfect for thicker types of dip. They are not completely covered in salt, which is nice because too much can be overwhelming. They are very affordable and the bag sizes are great! I recommend these to anyone who wants a thinner type of pretzel.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
They are such a great quick guilt free snack for in between meals and great for the kids after school and they come at a great price.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I like these pretzles and buy them often. I tend to like thin pretzles and these are thin. I used to bring them to lunch every day when I was in high school now I usually keep a bag in my desk at work if need a snack because my job doesn't have vending machines.
kim K.
kim K.
Bremen
I LOVE PRETZELS. THEY ARE A GREAT SNACK AND A HEALTHY CHOICE ALSO. I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT I LIKE SNYDERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LESS SALTY TASTE TO THEM. I GET MINE FROM WALMART OR INGLES.
Remi O.
Remi O.
Waterford, CT
Okay so pretzels are great in whatever shape but I like the snaps because you can use them to scoop cheese or hummus or cookie butter or waterer very easily.
Laura H.
Laura H.
My daughter loves these pretzels! She loves to take them to school. They are an affordable product and not make with unhealthy oils.
Ava J.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
These are the best! Classic shape, crunch, and flavor. Perfect for dipping or simply for enjoying as they come.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love pretzels and to me Snyder's is the best. Flavorful, crunchy, and non GMO. Good price as well
Tori P.
Tori P.
Minot AFB , Nd
These are my favorite brand of pretzels. These ones are fun to eat and the checkerboard pattern is unique. These are also good for melting rollos on top of.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Gainesville, FL
Love them! Great for making quick turtles with rolos and pecans! Also good for peanut butter cracker sandwiches
Rose W.