BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

• "Also good for peanut butter cracker sandwiches" in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Nazareth, PA
These pretzels are perfect for thicker types of dip. They are not completely covered in salt, which is nice because too much can be overwhelming. They are very affordable and the bag sizes are great! I recommend these to anyone who wants a thinner type of pretzel.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
They are such a great quick guilt free snack for in between meals and great for the kids after school and they come at a great price.
kim K.
kim K.
Bremen
I LOVE PRETZELS. THEY ARE A GREAT SNACK AND A HEALTHY CHOICE ALSO. I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT I LIKE SNYDERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LESS SALTY TASTE TO THEM. I GET MINE FROM WALMART OR INGLES.
Laura H.
Laura H.
My daughter loves these pretzels! She loves to take them to school. They are an affordable product and not make with unhealthy oils.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love pretzels and to me Snyder's is the best. Flavorful, crunchy, and non GMO. Good price as well
Tori P.
Tori P.
Minot AFB , Nd
These are my favorite brand of pretzels. These ones are fun to eat and the checkerboard pattern is unique. These are also good for melting rollos on top of.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Snyder's is my favorite brand of pretzels. They always go down so smooth and don't leave my mouth super dry like other brands do. These are a good sized and and have a good amount of salt on each one.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tempe, AZ
I love these! They are my go-to for a salty snack. Pretzels and peanut butter are a perfect combo.
Mary E.
Mary E.
These are my favorite and I keep them in the house all the time! They are a great snack to throw in your bag and take to work. They are also perfect for dipping into hummus, cheese dip, or spinach dip. Other pretzels have big holes that dips will fall through and these do not. These are healthier for you than tortilla chips so when we make spinach dip or guacamole at home, we use these pretzels for a lower calorie alternative and they taste just as great!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Gainesville, FL
Love them! Great for making quick turtles with rolos and pecans! Also good for peanut butter cracker sandwiches
Rose W.