BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

• "Also good for peanut butter cracker sandwiches" in 1 review
Mary E.
These are my favorite and I keep them in the house all the time! They are a great snack to throw in your bag and take to work. They are also perfect for dipping into hummus, cheese dip, or spinach dip. Other pretzels have big holes that dips will fall through and these do not. These are healthier for you than tortilla chips so when we make spinach dip or guacamole at home, we use these pretzels for a lower calorie alternative and they taste just as great!
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I like these pretzles and buy them often. I tend to like thin pretzles and these are thin. I used to bring them to lunch every day when I was in high school now I usually keep a bag in my desk at work if need a snack because my job doesn't have vending machines.
kim K.
Bremen
I LOVE PRETZELS. THEY ARE A GREAT SNACK AND A HEALTHY CHOICE ALSO. I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT I LIKE SNYDERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LESS SALTY TASTE TO THEM. I GET MINE FROM WALMART OR INGLES.
Jennifer L.
Nazareth, PA
These pretzels are perfect for thicker types of dip. They are not completely covered in salt, which is nice because too much can be overwhelming. They are very affordable and the bag sizes are great! I recommend these to anyone who wants a thinner type of pretzel.
Sierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Snyder's is my favorite brand of pretzels. They always go down so smooth and don't leave my mouth super dry like other brands do. These are a good sized and and have a good amount of salt on each one.
arielle p.
Ringgold, GA
This product is amazing! i love it! I would seriously recommend this! Its great ! Easy to find also! i buy this frequently! its great for a quick snack in between meals!
Remi O.
Waterford, CT
Okay so pretzels are great in whatever shape but I like the snaps because you can use them to scoop cheese or hummus or cookie butter or waterer very easily.
Tori P.
Minot Afb, ND
These are my favorite brand of pretzels. These ones are fun to eat and the checkerboard pattern is unique. These are also good for melting rollos on top of.
Laura H.
My daughter loves these pretzels! She loves to take them to school. They are an affordable product and not make with unhealthy oils.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
They are such a great quick guilt free snack for in between meals and great for the kids after school and they come at a great price.
Rose W.