Snyder's Of Hanover Snyder’s Of Hanover Pumpernickel Jalapeno Cheddar Pretzel Sandwiches, 8 oz

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Aubry C.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Bought them because I like the flavor. Turned out to be a great buy.
Jolia C.
Foodie Expert
These are so tasty, but they have unnatural ingredients in them so I personally won't have them, and they are priced a lot higher, they are American brand snack company.Torula yeast is addictive to make pet food more savoury for years, it doesn't have the same side effect as msg, but it's like msg.So I personally stop buying it, and found other brands that don't have this content, and are creative enough to use other ingredients that areumami taste without the harmful effects.