BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
Snyder's® of Hanover.
Bursting with flavor!
Sea salt & cracked pepper.
Pretzel pieces flavored sourdough hard pretzel. see more...

Iziana R.
Iziana R.
Syracuse, NY
I advise people to give it a try it taste great specially when your on the go and need a little snack
Jamaica L.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE this flavor of Snyders, BUT I can't find it in stores any longer..... so, I ordered it. I like the pretzel pieces on top of a tossed salad.. YUM. Since it will take me a LONG time to eat an entire case of these, I split the order with my sister and I keep the bag I kept fresh in my freezer. Got hooked on it and then could no longer find it in local grocery stores or anywhere else. Bought a case and hope it last me awhile. Don't really care much for their other varieties-but will continue to order salt and pepper by the case if I have to. nitially the pepper flavor hit me much more than the salt flavor; over time that balanced out a bit, but I still get more of a pepper kick than a salt kick -and as a salt lover I would want more of a salt oomph. These snacks are very tasty, but like all of the Snyder's Pieces there are a lot of crumbs to go along with the pieces.