BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
Snyder's® of Hanover.
Bursting with flavor!
Sea salt & cracked pepper.
Pretzel pieces flavored sourdough hard pretzel.

Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I LOVE this flavor of Snyders, BUT I can't find it in stores any longer..... so, I ordered it. I like the pretzel pieces on top of a tossed salad.. YUM. Since it will take me a LONG time to eat an entire case of these, I split the order with my sister and I keep the bag I kept fresh in my freezer. Got hooked on it and then could no longer find it in local grocery stores or anywhere else. Bought a case and hope it last me awhile. Don't really care much for their other varieties-but will continue to order salt and pepper by the case if I have to. nitially the pepper flavor hit me much more than the salt flavor; over time that balanced out a bit, but I still get more of a pepper kick than a salt kick -and as a salt lover I would want more of a salt oomph. These snacks are very tasty, but like all of the Snyder's Pieces there are a lot of crumbs to go along with the pieces.
Christina D.
A very consistent product but still keeps it simple. Love using these to make my own snack mixes. Hard to pick the generic over this bc you know the quality is always good.
Iziana R.
Syracuse, NY
I advise people to give it a try it taste great specially when your on the go and need a little snack