Snyder's Of Hanover Salted Caramel Pretzel Pieces uploaded by Kari L.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Halia S.
Clyattville
These are an amazing and addictive snack! They are very salty and yet very sweet! They are super crunchy and have a bunch of flavor! They are a step up from typical pretzels. I definitely recommend these pretzels!
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Great product. The taste was great. The combination of salted caramel was perfection. The crunch of the pretzel pieces were perfect. However the only thing sad is for such a long package the product was so little. I guess the price had everything to do with it but it won't stop me from buying more in the future.
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
Oh. My. God. This stuff is too delicious for words. It's the perfect combo of salty and sweet. I bought this for a bachelorette road trip and we had to stop and pick up another bag after everyone got a taste.
Brittney R.
These are my favorite! It is a perfect mix of sweet and salty. I get the individual packs at work. I prefer the bigger bags and get them at target. I definitely suggest trying these.
Deanna M.
Plainfield, IL
OMG, these things are like crack lol. If you're a fan of salty/sweet snacks you have got to try this. Satisfies cravings for salt, sweet and crunch for sure.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Love these sweet and salty is my weak spot lol. They were so crunchy and taste fresh. I buy these often to eat as a snack.
Kari L.
So amazingly good! Love the caramel flavor with hint of salt! Great for a snack or sweet craving.