BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Brianna B.
Pretzels are my go to snack almost everyday. I figure they’re not that bad for you and they’re everywhere so why not? I always have a bad in my desk and this flavor is my favorite!!! All my coworkers try and steal them from me!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I love these are used is the ranch flavored kind my daughter actually do some now she lives there under easy to just pack and go and just put your prayers take one out nibble on it whenever you're hungry not to many calories and the delicious because obviously the pretzels Baby! :)
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
love these as snacks and the way they taste after eating something sweet these truly are a great and easily portable snack. i have bought these lots of times and will continue to in the future they are delicious and i would recommend this to anyone looking for an easy snack
Carrie G.
york
Sweet and salty all the same shot nice portable container. These are great to be able to have something sweet and have a whole-grain at the same time
Maureen T.
Naperville, IL
These are my favorite pretzels! They are so tastey and so addicting. I always make sure to grab these every time I go to the grocery store.
Mady K.
Kent city, MI
My husband loves these, I'll eat some now and then. They are too hard for me to eat, they always hurt my teeth but they are pretty good.
Micky R.
I love every flavor of Snyder's pretzels that I have ever tried. They are so packed with flavor and not overly salty.  LOVE!
Samantha B.
Winston-Salem
I bought this bag and my husband doesn't even like sweet stuff they have and I were both digging into this and ate the entire bag
Courtney B.
Victorville
  . I love caramel and I love pretzels and put them together yes please and the price is good too. Can't wait to get them again