BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

A Delicious, Rich And Creamy Dip With A Kick! Try Our Medium Heat Salsa Con Queso - Perfect For Any Of Our Tortilla Chips And Great In Recipes Too!

Ingredients :
Water, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Jalapeno Peppers, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Red Bell Peppers, Whey Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Green Chilies, Diced Tomatoes In Juice (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Datem, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Vinegar, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Monosodium Glutamate, And Artificial Color.

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Snyder's Of Hanover Salsa con Queso is one of my favorite cheese sauces.  I always use this for my Super Nachos.  I pick it up in the chip aisle at Kroger.  It has a medium kick to it that everyone enjoys.  I have bought this several times and will continue to do so.  Just dont for get to grab your chips!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is so good!! I love queso dip and this one is no exception! Great flavor and it's not too spicy, but still has a kick.
Natasha C.
Warmed it up and put it in a dish for a party. Was a big hit and everyone thought I made it from scratch. Good buy.