BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Our Pretzel Sticks offer all the rich, hearty flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, unique shape. They’re perfect for dipping or skewering. You'll love this fun, tasty snack with only 1 gram of fat per serving.

Ingredients :
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Malt, Salt, Canola Oil, Yeast, Soda.

• "Good as finger foods for little ones as well :)" in 1 review
savannah m.
fountain valley
i love pretzels and these are so cheap and are a healthy option for a snack or an item in a packed lunch. i usually get these is lunches but i also love eating them with nutella or even peanut butter sometimes
Catherine Q.
Andover, MA
Purchased at: Target
My go to pretzels. My toddler also loves these. Saves me on car rides!! Great flavor, not too salty, and just the right amount of crunch. Usually eat these plain but also good with hummus or dipped in peanut butter.
Megan F.
These are one of our go to pretzels. We go for the sticks because our almost 2 year old doesn’t do very well with the twists yet. They’re perfect for lunch box or diaper bag snacks and are typically at a great price.
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
These are great as a snack by itself or with a dip. I consider these to be healthy and I have bought them time and time again. I bought it from Walmart and eat it with hummus and veggies. I recommend this to others!
Hannah. B.
Portales
I love pretzels in general, and these are the standard. It’s so yummy and crisp with just enough salt on them to make the flavors pop. Depending on what you paid then with, these make a nice healthy snack.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
It's a pretzel.. not sure how bad a pretzel has to be to give it a bad review though lol. I like using these to make chex mix. They're easier to put in that than the twists and break up nicer.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
My daughter prefers the sticks to the twists because she enjoys eating pretzels with yogurt. Hanover has always been a solid choice for pretzels because they're deliciously salty and crunchy.
Christine W.
Brooksville, FL
I don't know why it matters, but this is the only pretzel shape I will eat. I love the sticks and this brand does a good job at making them. Not too salty, not too dry. Just right. Our whole house enjoys them with that being my husband, my 2 year old daughter and myself.
Reagan H.
Birmingham, AL
I love these pretzels because you can eat a ton of things with no guilt. They are salty enough to curb cravings and are even pretty easy to dip. They make the perfect on the go snack because they are fairly thin and fit in bags easily.
Katie M.
These are probably my favorite way to eat pretzels! They make dipping so easy and I find these break much less than their traditional counterpart. Great easy snack for my daughter too!