BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #78 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Wantagh, NY
I love them. I usually try all brands of sour dough. Pretzels are my favorite snack. This is a brand I love and trust to always make a good product
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
So good and so many! Great delicious value and I love using these plain as a base but then mixing different oils and seasonings. Great frozen too!
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Love these better then any others Love the ranch ones but they stopped making them.I can eat a whole bag in a day if I wanted to they are that good
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
These are my absolute favorite brand of pretzels. They aren't too salty and they have the best crunch. This is my favorite pretzel brand ever!!!!
Jennie F.
Torrance, CA
Good pretzels. I enjoy them and give them to my son as a snack for his school lunch. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted to eat pretzels.
Shyanne G.
These are some of my favorite pretzels to enjoy. They have a slightly different taste and they are a bit more crunchy but that is fine with me !
Mary F.
affordable. tasty and filling. hard and slightly on the dry side so have liquid near by. not a bd snack and a healthier option than potato chips
Rachel L.
Pretzels are life and these are no different. They have a slight sourdough taste but its not over powering. Just enough salt to kick the craving
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
Definitely my go to snack!! Low calorie and great taste. Gives the satisfying crunch of a chip, but better for me. Have bought these many times!
Ericka C.
Who doesn't like pretzels like come on there salty and soft?? hah well if you haven't you should give them a try you won't regret it (wink) Haha