BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #70 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Deborah T.
Abilene, TX
Can't beat simple crunchy pretzels for a snack. Great dipped in mustard. Have just the right amount of salt. A great go to snack for the kiddos as well.
Rachael F.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite things to snack on when I'm craving something salty! I love to drink something sweet with it too like iced tea or lemonade.. so delicious!
Ashley N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
classic pretzels and always good. healthy snack for you too. i love mine with hummus , but the flavor and crunch of these pretzels is great on its own too.
Sydney D.
I love these pretzels! I always enjoy them whenever I eat them. They are great to through in a baggie and eat them on the go. Perfect amount of saltiness.
April A.
The pretzel's are good. However, they do tend to leave your mouth a little dryer than other brands I have eaten before. Nice crunch and just enough salt!
Yanna J.
Monterey
These are my go to pretzels. I love sourdough pretzels and these really hit the spot for me. I love eating them with cheese, dip, or just by themselves.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I like these more than the original. They have more flavor. Just enough salt. I like that they are bite size and they have a good not too hard crunch.
Misty N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I am a pretzel fanatic, and these truly are my favorite! They totally take care of my salty snack cravings without the oil and guilt of potato chips.
Cassandra M.
Elk Garden, WV
These are a great snack food. They give you the crunch and the flavor. But you have to have teeth, lol They are really hard, but have a great flavor.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
So good and so many! Great delicious value and I love using these plain as a base but then mixing different oils and seasonings. Great frozen too!