BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #78 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Laura D.
Florence, KY
As far as pretzels go, Snyder's is my favorite brand. Always crisp, taste wonderful, and great for so many things! I use them for dipping; hummus, ranch dips, and even sweet dips!
Rachael B.
They were really good but kinda hard to eat because they were really hard. It you have strong teeth than this is for you but if you don't of if you have braces I wouldn't
Nicole G.
Crossville, TN
these are the best and are.delicious. i would recommend them.to anyone. i would buy them.all off.the shelf.if i could but.i.cant i.am.not.rich. But.they delicious
Vienna H.
I really love that I could use this with nacho cheese or Nutella. Snyder is a recommended brand and it's very affordable. It's also the go to brand for pretzels.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
these pretzels are good enough for on eor two. really crunchy and salty, but good enough for a craving that van be easily satisfied with this medium sized bag
Linda B.
Port Huron, MI
Pretzels are one of my favorite snack foods. I love the bacon and cheese flavor ones that snyders has out also there honey twist are great also .great company
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Snyders makes the best pretzels. These sourdough pretzels are delicious. They are very crunchy and flavorful. I love to eat them by themselves or with mustard.
Alison D.
Voorhees, NJ
A little harder than I typical like but they have great sourdough flavor. Salt level was okay but uneven. Some pretzels had a ton of salt and others had none.
Alyssa P.
Avondale, PA
I love these pretzels they are the perfect snack. Great option when you're hungry and not sure what you're in the mood for because they will fill you right up.
Rachael F.
Wilmington, DE
One of my favorite things to snack on when I'm craving something salty! I love to drink something sweet with it too like iced tea or lemonade.. so delicious!