BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #83 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Jill D.
These sourdough pretzels are so yummy. I don't know what else to say because that's all there is to it! Affordable, tasty, easy to grab and go. That's what makes these great.
Alia T.
So perfect when you need that salty snack! By far my favorite on the market. Great for when your on the go and just need a pick me up. Also taste delicious paired with hummus!
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
We have been buying these for years they still have the same great taste and the great price we use these for snacks and make trail mixes and use it for cheese dips .... very fresh and priced right I would buy these again I purchased these at my local grocery store kroger
Shan D.
brewster, NY
I love the freshness of this product, and the fact that almost all of the pretzels come in full size and are not broken. The size of the pretzels themselves are perfect.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
When I crave a salty, crunchy snack- I grab a bag of Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels Sourdough Specials. They are simple and absolutely delicious. I sometimes even like to dress them up and use them to dip into hummus or Nutella. I might have to go open a bag now...
andres s.
fui el domingo mientras estaba viendo el fútbol. Me compra preztel en bolsas para llevar. También me compre 3 cajas de prezel que fue por $5,00. Sin duda lo recomiendo para familias para comprobarlo. muy buenos excelentes lo recomiendo a toda persona que pruebe el producto
Cindy L.
Brookline, MA
Delicious pretzels! They're always crunchy with the perfect amount of salt! I love eating them plain or with hummus. I find these more buttery and savory compared to other brands and would definitely buy these over and over again!
Rose P.
Addictive and delicious, these are a wonderful way to snack. Be careful though, if you have too much, the salt will dry out your lips- which is a good reason to avoid binge-eating. XD
Kristin G.
SAN Diego , CA
I love my some sourdough pretzels. They are oh so tasty and the perfect snack. I could honestly snack on these for hours without realizing. They pair perfectly with a good beer and friends.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
I love these pretzels - as far as snacks go pretzels are one of the best because they are just perfect for dipping but not fried like chips, so they are more healthy!