BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #70 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
deezy l.
These are my favorite brand of pretzels. I lover to snack on pretzels. They are great for snacking for everyone in the family. I don't dress them up I just eat them as is
steffi l.
Chevy Chase, MD
Oh my gosh, these are so tasty and good. They are perfect for a light snack or to hold yourself over before a meal. They go with anything and I love them so much.
Megan C.
Orem
I love these!!! Seriously some of the best pretzels ever! I always take a bag with be on road trips, and if I run out I have to get more! They're addictively good!
Cortney B.
Hagerstown, MD
Snyders pretzel brand is one I'll always have to stand by. I've tried many of their products and I've actually enjoyed all of them. Great ingredients that taste even better!
Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
These sourdough pretzels are AMAZING!
They are my go to snack for me and the kids.
I personally like them on their own but they are also great when dipped in hummus or something like that.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Delicious!!!! This is a great snack to have in the office or at home. It has a great taste and it's great to have handy and on the go. The whole family can enjoy this snack. I usually purchase this at the drugstore and highly recommend that you have this in your pantry
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my absolute favorite, I always have Snyder products in my pantry for guests or to just enjoy myself. Out of all of the pretzel products out there, I think Snyder has the most delicious Sourdough pretzels, they are wonderful and pair back great with beers!
Cheyanne D.
I Love Snyder's of Hanover. Their pretzels are my favorite brand. The Sourdough pretzels are extra crunchy and make a delicious snack. You can dip them in mustard or just eat them plain! I'd highly recommend any of their products, you truly can't go wrong.
LACIE S.
Boulder city, NV
Perfect snack food. I love these pretzels! So delish and the perfect amount of salt. I love taking these on long road trips or to work for a little snack. Nothing negative to say here! Purchase at your local grocery store OR sometimes I've seen a big bag at the warehouse stores!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
These pretzels are so good. They are perfectly salted. I love how crunchy they are. I buy them all of the time. They are my favorite brand of pretzel. I am always satisfied with my purchase from Snyder's. I often recommend their products to others. They offer many great varieties!