BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #70 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Cassie S.
These are one of my favorite "go to" snacks. They are easy to fit in a baggie to go, and they taste so good! The bread with the salt is always what I am looking for. I usually buy them at Target, since I can use a Cartwheel for a discount. They are also good dipped in honey mustard.
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love these pretzels! They are super filling and they taste delicious! I purchased these from my local walmart but I am sure you can find them in most places. I have purchased these multiple times because I love them so much. They are a good mid day snack.
Luzbernice H.
Santo domingo
These are my go to pretzel fix. They are not to salty and have a good amount in the bag. I can eat them by themselves or with a cheese dip.
Gisselle H.
Denver, CO
This is the best to go snack! Its healthy and i really enough eating this on the go. The pretzels arent to salty which i love!
Katherine S.
Hartford, IL
I like the crunch of these prezels. The flavor is unique. Evough tto share. Taste is good that I have not found anywhere else.
Alicia W.
Best pretzels to get in any U.S super market. Only way to get a better pretzels is to go Auntie Anns or Germany!
Alexandra M.
Oshawa, ON
Great snack. A bit messy and noisy but that's okay. Tastes awesome - flavours for everybody in the family.
adela P.
Ballymena
I love to eat pretzels all the time and these are my favourite which I love to eat every day
Natasha C.
This treat is delicious! Fills me up and it is a salty treat. Also a great price point.