BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #83 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Drema D.
Best snack to have on hand at work with a jar of peanut butter to carry you through the afternoon!
Tessa L.
Pinole
Soooo good with cheese dip. And amazing with hummus. Very satisfying snack I may say so for myself
Makenna F.
Norwalk, OH
They are so delicious and they are thicker than typical pretzels which add a positive note to them.
Anita S.
Fayetteville, NC
I recommend this product to everyone it is a good snack and it its not to heavy to eat at night.
Francesca S.
Capitola, CA
Delicious pretzels that are great as a snack or put in a bowl to share. Affordable and delicious.
Haley Z.
Suffolk, VA
Its a very very good snack . Very very salty . Good and delious . Good when hungry and want food
nita C.
I love these there good you should try this one if you could I like to have one thanks again ncc
Christina C.
Greensboro, NC
I've always enjoyed Snyder's pretzels in any form but that Sourdough just gives it an extra yum!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Sourdough pretzels are my favorite kind. I love anything sourdough and this hits the spot for me.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.