BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #70 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Camila V.
I love this pretzels. The taste and the texture are really good and delicious. The ingredients and not harming (from my point of view). They are salty so it's not THAT healthy. I eat it in parties or if I have cravings. My friends love this brand too.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Snyders pretzels are tasty and I really like the sourdough flavor. I do think they are crisper and lighter than the store brands and not that much more expensive. Also, they are often on sale and last a long time.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
If you like sourdough, you will love this product! It has a really good crunch as well. I love eating these instead of regular potato chips. They pair well with hummus or just by themselves for a healthy snack!
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
I really like these for a snack, however, they do not have a fresh taste. The price is a little high for the product. They are better for you than potato chips which is why I have had them a few times and have never been thrilled about them
Heather C.
These pretzels are very delicious. They are different than other pretzel brands, I think it is because of the sourdough that gives them a delicious taste. They are my healthy go to snack since my job usually takes me on the run for most of the day. These hold me over until I can get a larger meal.
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
We love all of the Hanover Snyders pretzels! They have a flavor for everyone to enjoy. The sourdough are my personal faves. The niblets are always my go to but my kids like the sticks or the normal pretzels. Affordable & delicious
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough NibblersSnyder's Of Hanover Pretzels Sourdough Pretzels really taste great! There's just the right amount of salt. They are crunchy good! A great snack for anytime or anywhere
Ruth K.
Simply delicious. I could eat these all day. They are the perfect snack that I can take on the go. I gravitate towards more familiar brands and these are one of them. I will continue to buy them in the future!
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
My kids enjoy these compared to chips or other unhealthy snacks. Plus I don't mind letting them eat them as a snack because they are somewhat healthy. Even my two year old loves eating them. I would buy these again and I do recommend them to others.
Natalie D.
Great pretzels!  A classic.  These pretzels are dusted with the perfect amount of salt- not overpowering, but definitely not bland.  I bought this at my local grocery store.  These are pretty standard pretzels and are the brand I always reach for.