BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #78 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN
My daughter and I like to eat these by themselves or dip them in ranch dressing. They have great flavor!
Claire W.
Greencastle, IN
The go to for any dip out there. I've also been known to stick them in a jar of peanut butter or Nutella.
Marlynda W.
Syracuse, NY
Yummy & full of flavor! Crispy, crunchy and perfect for a light snack or for the table during the game!
Ashley P.
Always my go to pretzel! I love the size and taste of these. They are perfect for dipping in my hummus.
Desree S.
Shreveport, LA
The best pretzels I've had. They are fresh. Love to eat them with hummus. A great go to healthy snack.
Marissa M.
I love snacking on pretzels!! This is by far the best brand and I love the sourdough ones are the best
Olivia J.
I have been buying this product for years delicious snack healthy and great for parties and road trips.
Thalia W.
Sanger, CA
I honestly do jot like sourdough very much, but this is something to appreciate. It is literally bomb.
Jamie S.
East Chicago, IN
All of Snyder's pretzels are really good they're fresh the last long and you never get them stale so I
Samantha L.
Love sour dough pretzels!! Both plain and/Or with hummus, great snack - will definitely purchase again