BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #74 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
Always will be my favorite! They are crazily addictive. I have to preportion so I don't forget how much I eat.
Kelly H.
Staten Island , NY
omg these are my favorite ... i can eat the whole bag .. i love sour dough .... my favorite since i was little
Maddi G.
Evansville, IN
These have such an amazing flavor ! They are salty but more healthy so to speak they are definitely to die for
Pretty good. Nprefer seyferts. A little pricy. Hard to find in our area except for a few types. Not enough salt
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
My husband eats a whole bag at a sitting sometimes he loves them so so so much! I enjoy dipping them in hummus
Ercilia P.
Pretzels are so crunchy, toasty, and salty! Great snack for any time of the day. Great with chocolate as well.
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
Delicious! Very classic but not boring or bland. I could eat a whole bag of these by myself! Very addicting.
Monee L.
Winton, CA
Best quick and healthy snack for on the go, I am a college student so I would grab this and go off to class.
Maxine G.
Herkimer, NY
I love that these are individuals and pre portioned. Makes grabbing a snack much easier especially on the go!
Leah C.
Monessen, PA
They are very delicious with the right amount of salt! They are a go to pretzel. My mom enjoys them as well!