BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #83 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Carly F.
Love these sourdough pretzels! One of the best brands out there in my opinion and the size of the pretzels is perfect!
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN
Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels are a great snack. I enjoy taking them to work to enjoy between meals to curve my hunger.
Melissa M.
Great little snack for Lunches, in the car, after school snack or on the go. I love the crunch and affordable price.
Lett G.
San Antonio, TX
These were one of the absolute best tasting pretzels I have ever tasted! I am going to definitely keep buying these😀
Brittany M.
Yakima, WA
So addicting! I can't stop eating these. They are so yummy with cheese slices on the side (like crackers and cheese )
Jennifer K.
Quincy, IL
The sourdough pretzels are delicious! We eat them, as well as other flavors. Love the crunch and the taste they have.
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
The absolute best sourdough pretzels ever! Snyder's is my go to pretzel brand. They are always crunchy and delicious!
James S.
Rice, VA
Absolutely love these. I get them for long trips and enjoy that they have a delicious flavor and are fun to crunch.
Angela R.
Love them with French onion dip. Love them with mustard. Easy to eat great tasting. Prefer them over alot of others
Katherine T.
Waterbury, CT
Great snack for on the go and great tasting too. My little sister only eats snyder's pretzels and i understand why.